• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by DraconicBandGeek

1. D

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I have literally no opinion on Girafarig. Don't hate it, don't love it. Altaria
  2. D

What would ^'s nature be?

Naive
  3. D

Lati@s?

I just use it because its basically a free HM02 without using up a team slot. Best thing ever. Except when I go to use a bike and accidentally select the Eon flute. Then I have to sit through the stupid cutscene.
  4. D

Battle Maison Multi Battles - who's your partner?

I like Steven, and I've gotten my farthest streak on super mulits (35... woo:l). Most of his teammates counter my team (Flygon and MAmpharos) pretty well. I just have to reset sometimes so he sends out his Aerodactyl first so I can use earthquake freely. Look I know I said I hate the battle...
  5. D

"It's Super Effective!"

Go Aggron! Iron Head!
  6. D

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*throws stale cookies
  7. D

Generation VI: The Future

If Pokemon Z ever happens, I would personally like to be able to join team Flare and learn more about their plot for a "perfect world" I was very disappointed when I couldn't join Team Flare, even after I accumulated 5 million Poke Dollars (I seriously did okay?). I just feel like they were such...
  8. D

The Minor Complaint Thread

I'm disappointed at the lack of Rival rematch. And the fact that you have to get a firkin trophy in the battle maison in order to rematch Wally. I think I've ranted about the battle maison before. Why doth thou maketh such hefty requirements game freak????
  9. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: What should I use my master ball on in ORAS Well I haven't used mine yet (I caught Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Deoxys within 3 tries) I plan on soft resetting for shiny legends in the mirage spots once I finish my national dex, so i'm saving mine for that.
  10. D

Spoilers So...is there anyone who DIDN'T like Zinnia?

I must say i thought I was the only one who really didn't like her that much. I'll admit my love for her only runs about skin deep - meaning the only thing I really liked about her was her design. Seriously anyone else notice she has fangs? I can't tell if that's cool or just plain weird. I...
  11. D

Don't care if it's gone.

shame on you gen 3 is love gen 3 is life.
  12. D

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

9/10. I don't know exactly what it's supposed to be, but I like it.
  13. D

TRUMPETS (or the ORAS Music Thread)

Archie/Maxie's theme was amazing, and route 123 had the best route music by far. Although the heavy rain music woulds good too. And I also really liked Evergrande city. I'm pretty indifferent about Wally's theme. At first I thought it was amazing, but i realized that it's also crazy...
  14. D

^ would never say that!

^"I've don't believe in wordplay."
  15. D

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

First of all I wouldn't be here- I would be off in Africa or something helping starving children or something. I would also be tall, and vegetarian, and skinny. I would also be really sweet and kind on the outside, but a huge jerkhole on the inside and have a huge friend base. I would probably...
Back
Top Bottom