D
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got back from a long errand, so I'm kind of relaxing a bit. I'll get back to you later.
    Ah sorry I had to go to class after that, I may be available to battle again tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, I'll edit my quote of your comment.

Oh and just as a heads up your signature is past the height limit, you should put the pictures together so it's not too tall.
    Sorry but I'm actually using a different 3DS atm (Mine's broken but getting fixed now). Anyway it's 1349-6742-2149
    hey sharkshocker i id ask you to remove the code cause maybe others see DragonEspeon's team, sorry for any trouble, i really sorry :/
    Hey, no worries it's fine. Hmm I have a battle right before yours but we can do it afterwards if that works.
    DragonEspeon oh sorry, actually its my first time on a league, and i really dont know what to do, sorry for anything, and have a nice day
    Just a heads up, you don't need to post at the BBL thread with a Battle Video every time you win a match. As gym leaders we communicate with each other and keep track of all the wins and losses. Your win is automatically notified to sharkshocker :)
    This is exactly how you approach a Gym Leader: you just bluntly request a battle :D

I'd love to battle, but I "conveniently" have an exam in about 20 hours, so I'm only accepting challenges starting from 21:00 MSK, 24th. Assuming that you're in one of the American timezones, I would be 10 to 12 hours ahead of you. We can schedule a battle right now for a time which is good for both of us, or you could just VM me tomorrow or whenever you're free
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom