Recent content by Draedyn

1. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Mii Name: Raeor FC: 2234-7147-0686 Version: Y Safari Type: Rock Pokemon: Boldore, Magcargo, Barbaracle Why I have a second 3DS is unknown, but here's its info: Mii Name: Draedyn Safari Type: Rock Pokemon: Dwebble, Pupitar, Barbaracle Why are mine so...
  2. D

When Pokemon ends

Face it, Pokemon will outlive the human race!
  3. D

Which gen had the best starters?

By typing, I'd say Gen IV as all starters got a second typing. But here's the entire list: -Gen I: The classic starters -Gen IV: The Pokemon were interesting, but simple -Gen III: Mudkip is the only cool starter -Gen II: The starters are cool, but they only have one type -Gen V: I. HATE. ALL...
  4. D

Who Just Plays the Story Mode?

There's so much more to a Pokemon game than just the story. I'd say the story is half of the amount you can get out of the game.
  5. D

Most Useless Pokemon

How about Sentret? Furret also sucks. They're like Rattata and Raticate, but Rattata can do Focus Band/Endeavor trick and Sentret cannot.
  6. D

Scariest Pokémon?

Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir They apparently have one, huge red eye that looks out through two eye sockets. That is how I would describe it.
  7. D

Most Useless Pokemon

Farfetch'd is cool, I will admit, but for, say, competitive battling, I doubt he can take on like a Tyranitar or something.
  8. D

Most Useless Pokemon

What is your personal worst and most useless Pokemon ever? What is a Pokemon that has no point and should not have been made a Pokemon? Mine is Farfetch'd. There may have only been one of him in the RBY era, but he is weak and has no evolution.
  9. D

Does anyone else....

I remember when they used to put trainer names in all caps. Seriously, who spells every single word LIKE THIS? I hope they stop the all caps thing
  10. D

Tips on Competitive Battling

I'm not too big on using legendaries aka Azelf. So instead, I'll use Swampert. And besides, I wouldn't want to waste time trying to get a nature-specific legendary. Swampert @ Leftovers Relaxed Torrent 252 HP, 196 Def, 60 Sp.Atk Earthquake Ice Beam Stealth Rock Surf I've seen and heard that...
  11. D

Probably offensive, but I want to use Dragonite...unless that was obvious:embarass:
  12. D

I'm not a very good competitive battler. I try to make a good team, but I usually come out with a lacking team of just sweepers and special sweepers. Can someone give me tips?
  13. D

Been there, got in trouble due to lack of experience, no longer welcome. ...Okay, I exaggerate, but seriously, Smogon is the most strict place on Earth. By the way, no more replies. I'll move this elsewhere.
  14. D

Um, I am not very good at competitive battling. Every time I try to make a team, I make a team of thrown-together, bad sweepers. I haven't a clue how to make a good team. Can someone give me some tips?
  15. D

Hey people

And I am the best broth- actually, on second thought, maybe not.
Back
Top Bottom