D
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings! Good to hear it. Hope you're doing well. :eek: I hear college is pretty splendid. And yeah. GRADE MORE. So your councilor status looks legitimate. XD
    Uh, wow, this is late... but THANK YOU. <3 It's always nice to come back from vacation to happy things like that.
    I think I'm good with the feedback in the grade, though. Didn't notice that I used flit that often... I counted, and it was at least eight... lol. O.O
    BUT THANK YOU.
    I thought everything in your grade was great. You provided nice, concise explanations about description and details, and to be honest, I can't find anything to criticize. I was wondering. though: did you have any thoughts on the story's climax/ending/resolution? That was about the only thing I saw that you didn't mention in your grade.
    He does that. XD 'n yeah, I've been working on cleaning up my coherence. GLAD IT'S WORKING.

That's good. And I'm so stealing that metaphor.
    I'm splendid, thanks. And you?

AND NO PROBLEM. IT'S MY JOB. XD And I had fun grading it. ...Although if it takes several months to comprehend my grades, I probably need to work on my clarity.

AND NO PROBLEM. IT'S MY JOB. XD And I had fun grading it. ...Although if it takes several months to comprehend my grades, I probably need to work on my clarity.

Hey Dragoness, how are you? Are you still writing a Litwick for my Scyther? If not, that's perfectly fine. I just want to know, because I might trade it to someone else for their Litwick or other rare Pokemon.
    Good question. I think it's something like: EVIL PIGEON- A darkness that will destroy the Earth. I found it appropriate. XD
    I've had a partner since about a month before the collab comp was announced, actually. Hope you manage to find a partner. Flammen and Tyranitex are both looking for one, I think...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom