Recent content by Dragonfly

1. D

Your "YES!" moments

After spending some six hours last night DexNav chaining for a shiny Ralts, I get not one but two shiny males within ten minutes of one another. When I went back to the PC to check, I found out that not only is one of them sporting three or more perfect IVs, it's Jolly! I'm not ashamed to say I...
  2. D

Happy 4th of July Giveaway!

Thanks for the Braviary!
  3. D

I'm Back!!{Shiny Giveaway}

Could I get the shiny Magnemite, please? FC is in signature, IGN is Justin.
  4. D

Happy 4th of July Giveaway!

I'll enter the raffle. And a Zubat will be going up as soon as I get home and can access my games.
  5. D

GEN VI: LF Darkrai

I'm looking for a Darkrai to join up with a new team I'm putting together. Anyone interested? I've got a freshly-bred shiny Vulpix up for trade, or you could ask about something else.
  6. D

Anyone want a shiny male Combee?

1547-6107-2207
  7. D

I definitely would. Hell, for that I'd be willing to throw in a free shiny Luvdisc.
  8. D

If you've got them, a good IV Ditto or spare shiny would be preferred. If not, what will you give me?
  9. D

I pulled this little guy off the Wonder Trade not long ago. I don't have any interest in or use for it, but someone here might. Does anyone want to trade?
  10. D

Your "YES!" moments

I just did a Wonder Trade of a random extraneous Magikarp and wound up with a level 77 French Mewtwo. My reaction was combination of this and bafflement. EDIT: Today must be my lucky day. Further Wonder Trading netted me a level 100 shiny Camerupt, with good IVs and Pokerus to spread! EDIT2...
  11. D

GEN VI: Halloween Shiny Gengar?

Works for me. Would you prefer a Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, or PP Up?
  12. D

What IVs did you train? And is there anything any particular you're looking for?
  13. D

Is there anyone here possessing the shiny Gengar (with Sludge Wave) they distributed last Halloween and a willingness to part with it?
  14. D

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Male Ralts

I'd like the Ralts to be nicknamed "Blade", if you don't mind. Not the most creative, but it fits. Any nickname you want for Furfrou?
  15. D

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Male Ralts

I have a decent furfrou. It's not shiny though. I can't trade within that time, so it'll have to be tomorrow. And an Adamant shiny male is just perfect.
Back
Top Bottom