Dragonfyre
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Honistly even I kind of get pretty creeped out with myself. Mostly about the asking people about rivalry part.......it doesn't feel right.

>_<;;
    D
    Dragons own!

lol yep. It can be fun to fantasize about that kid....

*smirk* If you become my rival over him well that'd be cool. Just, uhh....don't take the obsessing too far >_<; Believe it or not, fangirls can kinda creep me the hack out. I don't think you'd go too far, though. Doesn't seem you would...
    D
    Ends of Earth, huh....I need to see what that looks like. :U

I like fan made keyblades, too. I've actually made some once! XD Like, a Pikachu one. And Hello Kitty!! :3

*crackle's with ya for the lolz*
    D
    I just felt I needed to explain why the h-word bothers me so much. Thats kinda how it seems to go with a lot of other people....your pretty cool^^

Nice.

I also like The Soul Eater. Make that ANY Keyblade that's primarely carried around in Riku's hot hands.

<3
    D
    Lets not say the h*te word, okay? :x Though I get your point cept...the 'passion' part is what creeps me out:-/ it makes you sound kinda.......evil-ish :-x.

If you couldn't guess by now, i'm kind of autistic....yeah. Sorry some things really can confuse me...

Kingdom Hearts is GREAT!!! Riku is sexy, look at my background LOL.

Whats some of your favorite levels/keyblades in the games?

I love Wonderland for worlds and Lady Luck for Keyblades.

I'm such an Alice girl~
    <3 :) <3
    D
    I'm suprised someone actually got offended when I stated that on serebii.net, though....
    D
    Stereo types for the lose anyways. I used to get pretty sick over them....(no matter WHAT anyone tell's me, I REFUSE to call a 'guy' who can't STAND 'cuteness' a 'manly' man. real men love pink and ponies, in my eyes. not act like extremest babies...excuse my french there xD; )
    D
    Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby.

At least I know not all female members here are tomboys...(i was always a girly girl so whenever i used to see 'tomboys' everywhere, it kinda... bugged me......but i'm getting better about that now :3)

But, yeah, those 3 are my favorites. And Eversion....some freeware game.

Do you watch anime?
    D
    I seem to meet a lot of people who are pisces nowdays. Hey, maybe I finally spelt that right....(by the way, i'm a leo) (lol)
    D
    Your a Capricorn like my brother is; That is freakin' EPIC. XD Capricorns are epic and feel rare to come by XD not that zodiac really matters
    D
    I have a bunch or Riku albums, you saw them, huh?! XD;

Oh well. We could talk about cute boys...or clothes (DONT BE MEAN CUZ I SUGGESTED THIS!!! X_X).....Or any games we like that are not pokemon?

:)
    D
    I dunno if its diabetes or what, but, I need some medication....Sometimes I feel jittery if I look at hot pictures too much. :x difficulties with sexual feelings.

Hmn, flatrule battle?

Its always nice to meet other girls that like battling~
    <3
    D
    Yay! FRIENDS :D Nobody is on. :{ I'm bored. A battle...would be nice.

:) ^_^''

Also....my blood sugar feel's creepy. .-.;
    D
    Hi!^^ Wanna be friends?
    :3
    You just to know that each Pokemon carries certain EV points, which are usually their highest stats. For example. Ghastly has 1 EV point for SpA, so defeating 252 Ghastlys will give you 252 EV points for SpA.
    GF would've made Emboar bulky, but since Fire starters are always glass cannons, they have to give the rest of his stats to its HP (they really can't do anything else with his speed)
    But I lost to them in an argument. I tried defending Emboar, but one of the two keeps bringing good points on why Emboar fails and why I shouldn't defend the Fire/Fighting trend. He just doesn't understand that GF will never make bulky fire starters (If you look at all the Fire starters from the past 5 gens, they have frail defenses), which is why it's not a good idea to give Emboar a Fire/Ground type, because 4x water weakness will prevent his usage, and his slow appearance prevents him from doing anything.
    The image is broken, and I must continue pleasing everyone so I won't become a hatable person. I've made so many mistakes in the past, and I regret everything I've ever done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom