Recent content by MrMeowPuss

1. MrMeowPuss

Legends Arceus is the best Pokémon game ever created as of generation 9, change my mind.

I played this game when it originally came out, loved it , then put 100+ hours into SV then came back to PLA to help finish my Living Dex. Honestly I have to say this game still feels like it’s a step ahead of SV in almost all areas, I love the graphics, the mechanics and the story is great too!
  2. MrMeowPuss

What Pokémon region would you like to see a legends game of?

Johto is my favorite region so it’s an easy vote for me.
  3. MrMeowPuss

If you could change one thing about these games (good or bad), what would you change?

Hard choice between level scaling or the mechanics from Legends that let you shift between Pokemon and throw them out to swap mid battle.
  4. MrMeowPuss

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I actually stopped watching around then too but I've been trying to get back into it. Opposite to you, I actually really liked Serena, Clemont and Bonnie and just got sick of them changing companions every single region. I have always wanted the anime to act more like its own entity and not...
  5. MrMeowPuss

Good to see I'm not the only one about to have a midlife crisis over a fictional character from their childhood going away :ROFLMAO:
  6. MrMeowPuss

I was in primary school when the anime first came out and watched it on and off over the years. I'm currently a few regions/seasons behind but I can't believe they are getting rid of Ash. It will be interesting to see if it does well without Ash or they bring him back after a season.
  7. MrMeowPuss

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

I think I read somewhere that in the recent update they added it so the Pokémon’s eyes close again.
  8. MrMeowPuss

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

If we are talking main series games, SM/USUM are still the worst for me. Aside from the bugs which haven’t been as bad for me, these are actually very enjoyable games.
  9. MrMeowPuss

Scarlet & Violet Travelog

It could be, usually when I see people refer to the Let’s Go it’s having the Pokémon do Auto Battles. Having them run around is super easy that’s why I got confused, I seen a video of someone evolve Pawmi from just having them do 3 laps of that very first town you visit before the school and...
  10. MrMeowPuss

I may be wrong but they sort of merged the two. Say you press ZR and release the Pokémon. You can just run past Pokémon with it out of the ball and it won’t attack them unless you press Z. When I evolved mine I didn’t do any battling at all, I just took it out of its ball, ran along a route and...
  11. MrMeowPuss

It doesn’t actually need to be with the let’s go feature. You just press ZR to release them from their Pokeball then you run around with them, maybe do a few laps of a city. That’s all they need!
  12. MrMeowPuss

A bit of an update for me. So far I’ve got: 5 gym badges Defeated 3 titans Defeated 3 team star bases Caught over 200 Pokémon My actual team is the size of a football team since I need to constantly cycle through Pokémon to avoid being over leveled, but the main team is: Quacaval lv. 38...
  13. MrMeowPuss

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Personally I think if it didn’t have the performance issues AND we didn’t get PLA, this game would blow so many people away.
  14. MrMeowPuss

Speculation Should Future Pokémon Games Keep the Same Gimmick/Formula?

Interesting responses from everyone. I do also think it’s also just knowledge on developing open worlds, they likely didn’t hire anyone experienced in it and it’s the same teams as 2D games so takes them longer than someone more experienced. Even if it doesn’t effect performance/development...
  15. MrMeowPuss

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

Some companies do this, like GTA IV was considered a test and Episodes from Liberty City was often considered the real game! I think the team that worked on Legends will have an amazing open world game without the performance issues.
Back
Top Bottom