D
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude to tell you the truth I'm new ev training
    So I don't really know to do it so if you can make it kick ass that'll be great
    Give me about an hour from now, if that's okay. I need to take a shower and do some things around here... and make sure my Pokemon are actually all on one cart, haha (they might be split up between Diamond and Platinum).
    Hey! It's so good to hear from you, and so cool that you have wi-fi now! Sure, I'd like to battle with you - the only thing is, I haven't had any time to work on my wi-fi team, so it is pretty awful. :( But it you're more casual like I am then you probably won't mind. Let me know!
    It definitely worked wonders. Vaporeon's high defence coupled with those Curses and the Substitute made it a nightmare to beat. I've never seen a lead Vaporeon before so it was interesting to say the least! I was really hoping I'd break the sub before you baton-passed. I got lucky the first time but blew it with constant switching, and not so lucky the second. If it hadn't been for the Toxic I would have definitely lost again.
    Hahah, thanks, but I dunno; that Curse could have paid dividends. It was definitely a lot closer than the first though! I'm definitely looking forward to battling you again, that was a lot of fun. I'll try to shake the team up a bit as well so that your Blissey doesn't knock out my Pokemon eight times in a row! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom