Recent content by =Dragonite=

1. D

New 3DS means lack of lag?

Not all Horde battles lag. Try Trevenants one. And the lag also means the dropping of frame rate, where the animations will get not as smooth as when the 3D is off.
  2. D

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first shiny in X was my 5IV Magikarp (-SpAtt), which I bred for IVs, without even doing the Masuda Method.
  3. D

How do you take care of breed leftovers?

I usually do the 'reset method' (reject 1st egg, collect 5 eggs, hatch them, if get nothing I want - soft-reset), so I rarely have leftovers. :P I once have a box of 5IVs Scatterbugs though, which I used to get legends. It's amazing how those little worms sell.
  4. D

The 1st random wild shiny encounter I had in X was a Bibarel. Yayyyy....................... :(
  5. D

Make your own Signature Move!

Name : Happy Family Exclusive Pokemon : Eevee and Eeveelutions Category : Other Priority : -1 Attack power : --/-- Accuracy : --/-- PP : 1 (Cannot be increased using PP Up/Max) Type : Normal Description : Using the bond between family members, the Pokemon heals all status problems and HP of all...
  6. D

New Eeveelutions

Steel Eeveelution. Ironeon. Stat-------------At Lv. 50------At Lv. 100 HP:-------65-----125-172-------240-334 Attack:---110----103-178-------202-350 Defense:--95------90-161-------175-317 Sp.Atk:---65------63-128-------121-251 Sp.Def:---60------58-123-------112-240...
  7. D

What Are Your Pokemon's Nicknames?

Shiny Sylveon : Blue Blink Shiny Flareon : SunSpots Shiny Vaporeon : Drizzle
  8. D

Pokemon Q/A

What was the first Shiny Pokemon you ever caught? - A Voltorb in Sapphire. At that time I didn't even know about shiny Pokemon, so I just thought it was a blue Voltorb. What was the first event Pokemon you got? - Speed Boost Torchic with Blazikenite. What was the first game you played? -...
  9. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

How did Eevee manage to hit a ghost type with Take Down?
  10. D

Do you use the GTS?

THIS!
  11. D

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I actually like this idea!! :)
  12. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, you'll get fresh eggs. I prefer this method in doing Masuda and got a few shinies from it. :)
  13. D

Trying to get a shiny Minun (after I successfully caught one and forgot to save), but never found one. Got 5 shiny Plusle, 2 shiny Scraggy and 2 shiny Gulpin in the process though.
  14. D

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

Evolution(s) for : Farfetch'd Dunsparce Corsola Sableye Plusle Minun Castform Kecleon The actual way of Luvdisc evolving into Alomomola Chatot Audino Basculins Stunfisk Emolga Female Durant Pachirisu
  15. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This, and Xerneas' eyes (pupils, actually) are in X shape.
Back
Top Bottom