DragonKahuna
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me guess; you still prefer Pokémon Y, right?
    That makes sense. What if you wanted to do something original? What would you like to see come to existence?
    Sure thing. If I ever do decide to create such an account someday, I'll let you know.
    I guess seeing Pokémon in 3D is reason enough, isn't it?
    So, you are working on being a programmer? What kind of Pokémon title would you like to develop?
    To be honest, I don't have a social network account of any kind. Sorry.
    Yay! Dolce let me make the shiny trading thread,tell every one about it :D :bounce:
    :bounce:
    Really? What made you suddenly change your mind?
    I've been mainly playing a variety of games lately, most notably the Final Fantasy series. Oh, and I've got the chance to find out first-hand how video games are made. I think it is complicated for normal people, but I think it's pretty cool.
    Would you like a mass shiny trading thread, megastore trading thread, or item trading thread? Vms me if you would :D
    I am not sure if there is a price for downloading the app itself, though there is an annual fee to keep the service running smoothly. And btw, howdy.
    I'm fine, don't worry. :) It's really hard, but I'm alright. ;D
    Ooh, I wish you luck finding a perfect 3DS! :c It stinks that they're almost 200$ dollars, huh? But you'll find one, i'm sure. :)
    I can agree with the limited number of new Pokemon, but hey, 69-70 new pokemon is better then none, right? ^u^
    We're all kinda Darky here. xD.
    No, I don't dwelve into social media much, my friend. :) Only social media I have is a tumblr and Youtube. Why do you ask? ;3
    Eh, I've been alright. :) I could be better. My dad died in October, and i've been really down. He was my best friend, and we shared some great memories together, especially with Pokemon, lol. x) But i've been alright. Pokemon has been helping me tons, that's for sure, so i'll be okay. Glad to hear you're good, though. ^u^ Is Pokemon X/Y everything you hoped and dreamed for? It sure is for me. ;D
    But thanks. ^u^ Jenneta is my name I use on the internet, so I decided to change username to it. :) I'm still Darky though, don't worry. ;D
    Hey there Burakeon. xD. Sorry for being gone so long. Was just waiting to get X and Y and now I got them, so I'll probably be visiting more often. :) How have you been lately?
    Yes, up to 3,000 Pokémon can be stored, so one can store a collection of favorites that they can keep forever. Even Shōko Nakagawa wanted a service like that. I imagine she must be very happy to know that Pokémon Bank truly exists!
    Unfortunately no. In fact, I don't think anyone in the U.S. got a chance to use it. Perhaps when it is available (again), the internet traffic won't be as bad. What do you think of Pokémon Bank's concept?
    Pretty good. I just got all of the starters recently, so that's nice. I still have a long way to go before I catch every Pokémon, though.
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom