DragonKahuna
Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So far, so good. I'm trying to catch as many Pokémon as possible now, particularly the brand-new ones. I'm looking forward to Pokémon Bank, because I will then be able to transfer my old favorites from the gen. 5 games. Have you heard anything else about them that caught your attention?
    Nope, haven't found a single one, though I'm not bothered by it. Oh, and I forgot to tell you about Mega Evolution. I find it pretty cool and it does add another layer of strategy. It even makes Pokémon almost twice as powerful, which can help balance things a bit. Of course, Mega Garchomp, Mega Tyranitar, and Mega Mewtwo are absurdly powerful, so I question what kinds of Pokémon will be allowed in future tournaments. What's your favorite Mega Pokémon right now?
    Honestly, I haven't found many facilities in the game, but there are a few restaurants that let you have several battles in a row, and if you win all of them, you get some items that you can sell for quite a bit of cash. I found that to be the most enjoyable "facility" so far. If you are asking if there are any Pokémon that are given to you as eggs, there aren't any from what I've seen. I hope that doesn't disappoint you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom