Recent content by DragonZane

1. D

Kyuujux's Simple Banners (& Avatars) Shop

Thanks! This is Amazing, now i know my favorite shop! ;D
  2. D

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament Beat Terra and Terra, you wont take over even if he dies
  3. D

Kyuujux's Simple Banners (& Avatars) Shop

Hey Kyuujux!! Id like a banner please Pics: Latios and Latias; i couldnt find any good ones =/ Backgroud: Something that makes it look Cosmic? idk if thats a good word to describe it Writing: Power is Eternal Extra Info: If whatever i said is a bad idea or anything feel free to change it...
  4. D

Re: The Upgraded Tournament You are a formiddable opponent in this bandy, but why does he have to worry about said flaw
  5. D

Re: The Upgraded Tournament Well, considering that he hasnt even joined, there was no point to his complaint.
  6. D

Re: The Upgraded Tournament If your not a "Wifi'er" then dont enter.
  7. D

Re: The Upgraded Tournament Pokemon Online username: Zane3210123 forum username: DragonZane timezone: GMT- 8? (California)
  8. D

Medli's Graphics Shop; Sigs, trainer cards, sprites, you name it!

Could i have a sig pleez? Picture: Suicune Text: Northern Wind From ur work, i can tell it will be awesome! thnx!
  9. D

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) HIKARU! May i have a banner? Basicaly Axew and his evolved forms Text: Brothers in Arms Thanks in Advance! I know it will be awesome!
  10. D

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) Im completeky tied between Victini, Serpirior, sceptile, Typhlosion, Gyarados, Dragonite, Metagross, Scizor, Lucario, 3 beasts (suicune, Entei, Raikou),Darkrai, and Elevtivire =/
  11. D

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Charizard Grass: Sceptile Water: Gyarados Steel: Metagross Fighting: Lucario Poison: Nidoking Flying: Togekiss Electric: Electivire Ground: Flygon Rock: Tyranitar Psychic: Gallade Ice: Kyurem Dark: Honchkrow Dragon: Dragonite Ghost: Gengar Bug: Scizor Normal: Slaking
  12. D

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Mew definetly, that way he could be any poke we want! and he looks like a playful little guy
  13. D

Pokemon that grew on you?

For me, it would be Scizor. I never liked him as a kid, ut now i try to incorporate him in every team :D
  14. D

Hey Guyz

lol, hey SG :)
  15. D

Bring Back The Teams Section In The Tournaments Tab

Re: Bring Back the Teams in the Tournaments Tab Personally, I love the idea...
Back
Top Bottom