D
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She's the one who wants to digivolve the most but has the weakest bond with her partner.

I'm thinking their data shatters off their Digicore, the outline of their champion stage forming around them. Then new data surges in and fills out their new body, one part at a time (like legs, then tail, then chest and upper body, finally the head). Naturally, this is truly instant in a surge of light, but its slowed down for coolness sake. What do you think?
    Perhaps Coronamon and then Biyomon the next time, since they were able to reach Rookie on their own (not pemently, but it shows they're strongest)?

I'd like Salamon to be last.

I've got an idea for our version of Digivolution if you'd like to hear, I mean what it looks like and stuff.
    Perhaps a Tyrannomon instead? Seems strong enough a champion would be needed to defeat it so we could get the first Digivolution in.
    Would it be ok if the earthquake happening right now disturbed a Stegomon from hibernation underground like Biyomon said as the next enemy?
    I noticed your one Digimon Quest RP and I was thinking of joining in myself if I could. If I could join, I was wondering if custom made (Or fan made) Digimon would be aloud. It's actually part of this project I'm currently planning, but it's a bit too hard to explain now as some things may change within the next few years before I can even start on developing it. I may not even get started until a bit later though, because the first game project I'm planning when I learn how to program is something else completely different, mostly just to get more funds for other game projects. I'm currently planning for the Digimon project though, and I've been planning for quite a while. I can get into more detail on it later if you want to know more, but right now I'm busy with some other things about the project. Just making early artwork for some new Digimon basically. I have my hopes up for the game, but I doubt I'll even be able to start it even after I learn how to program, since getting the license would be a bit difficult.
    Alright. So is this just a filler battle then? Or has it become a digimon battle? Either way, I think it could warrent more than one Champion and give those with Digivices something to do.
    Oh wait! did you mean have a fillerbattle now or next week? If you meant next week, I'm REALLY sorry! I missheard you! Sorry!
    How about rebirth in this version runs the risk of losing all their memories except those they were born with (in Digimon Journey)? That's how it worked in Digimon Data Squad/Digimon Savers. That way they have a very real reason not to die.
    Probably not, but they didn't need to defeat Kuwagamon in the pilot either. They just need to disable him enough to get far away.
    Yeah, though personally, I was kind of thinking the "rock" they've been around is the shell of a Shellmon and it wakes up, just a thought.
    I'm thinking an enemy attacks, Biyomon and Coronomon try to fight but Dedigivolve when they try to attack (due to having been strained to maintain the form to begin with, let alone fight), they flee and during the rematch, all four Digivolve into proper Rookie form. Sound good?
    Question, how about Biyomon and Coronomon had a lot of trouble keeping their Rookie forms before Akari and Raiden showed up? Like to them its simular to the Rookie level Digimon maintaining Champion and higher, at least till their partners showed up to provide them enough energy.
    Up until later. For now it'd be confusing. Later I'll go into that.

Alright. And Salamon (now a Nyaromon) is a bit of a brat right now. She'll devolope out of it, but she's an overconfedient child with an attitude problem.
    I personally prefer the original type.

Right, because I like Birdramon and Garudamon better.

That works for me. Biyomon will be Rookie, but Salamon will be In-Training. She's the kind who at first doesn't want help and is overconfedient, so it'd be more clear that she's in over her head if she's just an In-TRaining.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom