Recent content by Drake.

1. Drake.

The Most Challenging Video Game.....Challenge(s)?(In your opinion)

I'm more of a casual gamer so my definition of difficult is probably a bit low, but one of the more recent games that proved hard was Metal Gear Solid 5. Though the main story itself wasn't too bad, the endgame missions which required you to repeat previous missions with more restrictions and...
  2. Drake.

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Mega evolution is stupid and I feel like it doesn't fit in well with Pokemon. I guess it's an interesting change to the competitive metagame, but even then it almost forces you to use megas in order to be successful. Overall, I just don't think that mega evolution works well with the world of...
  3. Drake.

Coffee, Tea or none?

Coffee just doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I need to stay up late and decide to have a drink of coffee to help me, it only ends up making me sick and putting me right to sleep. The actual taste, either black or with milk and sugar, isn't too bad, but I still prefer tea.
  4. Drake.

Your gym's secondary function

Don't know what city I'd put my gym in, so I guess whichever place is in need of a new gym would be good enough. I'd probably use dark types, and I would have my gym be pretty large and luxurious. The secondary function would be a sort of Mafia-like entity. I would collect protection fees from...
  5. Drake.

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

I saw Lone Survivor a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good, but the majority of it was just an extended gunfight, which may be off-putting or boring for some people.
  6. Drake.

Do you like cheese?

The only place I like cheese is on pizza. It's tolerable in certain sandwiches, but in general, I'm not a fan.
  7. Drake.

Paris terrorist attacks leave 120+ dead

Probably not. I doubt ISIS even recognized that the day was supposed to be "unlucky," and it was most likely just a coincidence. People in general don't place much emphasis on Friday the Thirteenth as well.
  8. Drake.

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

What are you talking about? Sports are on all the time. Just yesterday there was hockey, basketball, golf, and probably many more sports on television. Personally, I think that "Titanic" was a great movie, easily one of the best movies I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of romantic movies and I...
  9. Drake.

Let's talk about these famous paintings!

"The Old Guitarrist" is a good one. The melancholy color scheme and the forlorn look on the man's face really convey a strong sense of sadness, and the age of the man also signals the end of life and brings with it the implication that everything will eventually end. By contrast, the guitar...
  10. Drake.

A tough question. Which do you pick?

Option A easily. The reason why a lot of people try to become skilled at something is often times not for themselves, but for others and to get others to like and admire them. If you're skilled at everything yet everyone still hates you, there's really no point in having those skills. A...
  11. Drake.

If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

I'm sure the government would still exist. That's not how Communism works. In theory, everyone would get the same Pokemon, but I doubt that would work very well. Anyway, yes, I would want to live in a world full of Pokemon. Of course, it would be a lot more dangerous than today's world is...
  12. Drake.

Lifestyles of the tough and famous

Other than just doing things that any other normal person would do, most of these people probably have some role in the government. The Elite Four and Champion definitely play large roles in the region's government, and I'm sure the gym leaders have some degree of governmental authority in their...
  13. Drake.

Contest Brock VS ....Himself?

Kanto Brock had a much bigger role. In Sinnoh I barely noticed him, but this may be because I watched much less when Sinnoh began.
  14. Drake.

Contest Venusaur vs Serperior

Re: Venusaur vs Jaroda This is a possibility, but Mirror Coat isn't that easy to get, and Jalorda still might not survive Sludge Bomb. Also, Jalorda would probably have to be trained to be defensively inclined to pull this off. I like them both equally because Venasaur looks kind of ugly...
  15. Drake.

pokemon in the safari zone

It is mainly like a zoo. For example, Kanto may have Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokemon (maybe Unova), but it also has Kanto Pokemon that are extremely rare in the wild.
Back
Top Bottom