Drakon
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Drakon.

I know we haven't spoken much (although it seems I left you a VM a year and a half ago) but I just wanted to say congratulations on becoming a WW mod, it'll be a pleasure to work with you.
    Oh my.

Well anyway I need help with the whole "how the hell does this ship work?" angle, since in the fic, Jirarudan's father is an airship engineer and thus we see a bit of advancement during the process. And of course, Jirarudan's own input in the overall design.
    Hey~ I just wrote another chapter in BPE :3 if you don't want me to contact you when I write new chapters though, let me know and I'll stop.
    After the staff finishes a draft, I could send it to you; a Workshop member perspective can't hurt our effort at all ;-)
    For fear of off-topicness, I reply to this post here:

I concede the point, young sir :) ...might need to put up a friendly FAQ, with less strict-sounding rules and guidelines. I think it'd help.
    Hey! :D There's a new chapter of Behind Pained Eyes up - if you could take the time to read it that'd be awesome!
    By the way, I decided to read the rest of Temeraire. I'm about halfway through the book now - it's pretty good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom