Recent content by Prince Mulan

1. Prince Mulan

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Competition Announcement

I would like to join as a writer, please. (I just submitted a username change to Prince Mulan)
  2. Prince Mulan

Most annoying move?

Supersonic. Feels like it has more than 55% accuracy when used by a Zubat.
  3. Prince Mulan

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Last Christmas - Wham! Seems appropriate.
  4. Prince Mulan

Who is the hottest gym leader?

It's Volk- I mean Mina- I mean Volkner.
  5. Prince Mulan

Xenophobia - My City, My Secret
  6. Prince Mulan

Are these pokemon ok to build a team around?

If you're going to use this team in VGC, I wouldn't recommend Volcarona. It doesnt have a high enough reward for the risk it carries being double weak to Rock Slide and not enough speed to outrun Terrakion nor a reliable move to counter it. If you want to use a Fire-type, Arcanine or Rotom-Heat...
  7. Prince Mulan

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

Bibarel in a great HM Pokemon, as is Tropius, especially for Horde hunting seeing as it learns Sweet Scent.
  8. Prince Mulan

Most Useless Game Feature?

The most useless game feature for me would have to be ... well I can't think of anything. Either that means I didn't find anything useless or that I found someone so uselessI completely forgot it existed.
  9. Prince Mulan

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Lotad learns Bubble at level 7 now, instead of Nature Power. Idk if it's the same in XY or not but it's definitely true in ORAS. I've encountered it and Marriland says "it gets Bubble at level 7".
  10. Prince Mulan

Truth Hurts - Bullet For My Valentine I haven't really listened to this album that much. I don't know how I feel about it just yet.
  11. Prince Mulan

On the page for Mega Evolutions, the Trivia section says the Ice-type has the fewest Mega Evolutions with two. This is true, but Electric-type also only has two Mega Evolutions. Should the point of Trivia saying Ice-type has the fewest be edited to include Electric-type? Also the list of unique...
  12. Prince Mulan

Hello! On the article about Rock Tomb it lists Roggenrola as being able to learn it from breeding, however Roggenrola's name is not in bold on the list. It should be bold since it gets STAB frm Rock Tomb. Rock Tomb (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Thank you!
  13. Prince Mulan

Refrigerate should be added to the "Exclusive Abilities" section of the page on the Ice type as now Mega Glalie has it and it's no longer a signature ability.
  14. Prince Mulan

The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang This song is great! It has interesting lyrics and coupled with the music video it really has a statement about society.
  15. Prince Mulan

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Lopunny looks really awesome and it really needed a buff to it's stats and abilities. It has so much potential but was falling short. Scrappy will definitely help it hit a large part of the Metagame with neutral damage, which is great to counter things like Aegislash (even though that's ubers).
Back
Top Bottom