D
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep! I use Fuwaraido. I really hate the 'official romanization' names. They just look. . Odd.

I memorized them by just reading through them and using the names multiple times. I'l always looking for an excuse to use the Japanese names so I can further nail them into my brain.
    I hate Rujura (Jynx), that's my least favorite. Along with Bunyatto (Purugly), they both suck.

You bold text by using BB code. Just put a b in of [] and then to stop bolding, put a /b inside of [].
    My favorite Pokémon is Raichu! =D I've loved it ever since I saw it -- 10 years ago.

Well, I like Shinji-kun because he's different than all of the other trainers I've ever seen. Not only that, but he's only got an air of mystery around him. . And he's hot. XD

No, I'm not Japanese. =] I just prefer the Japanese names over the English names, so I memorized them (or most of them) and I continue to use them. =]

I have an account on Bulbapedia, too, which is also called 'ShinjiLover'. . Like everywhere else. XD
    No, unfortunately I'm not a mod. ^^" But I'm trying my a-s-s off. XD

Hope you like it here, the admins are a lot nicer than the ones on Bulbapedia. =] What's your screen name there?
    Hello and welcome to Bulbagarden forums! Please read the rules and, if you have any questions, inquire in my comments. Most importantly, have fun! =]

Fuwante (Drifloon) is so cute! <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom