Recent content by Qing'e

1. Qing'e

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

pasta is good all I'd have to say on the subject
  2. Qing'e

hello yes this is the order of two boxes containing sauce received from this address
  3. Qing'e

*gently becomes an incomprehensible amount of bees*
  4. Qing'e

cactus
  5. Qing'e

breakfast with a side of liquefied meat
  6. Qing'e

cinnamon toast skewers
  7. Qing'e

maple syrup
  8. Qing'e

rice wheel
  9. Qing'e

chicken soup with fresh duck
  10. Qing'e

who wants cold soup and rice
  11. Qing'e

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

I also lost track of things myself ofc, so yep, forget that... Vote: Spoopster
  12. Qing'e

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

good work! this is getting boring and you might make an entertaining target at least nyow~ suggestion, when you claim someone is lying like that, consider trying to back your not paying attention or ignoring things it up with a vote, it could make it look a bit better something like this~ Vote...
  13. Qing'e

trying to get conversation going before even half the people in the game have actually started posting by questioning someone who's clearly joking around in a way that would not lead to any discussion? and why did that require another vote? whether or not scum want a quick and easy mislynch...
Back
Top Bottom