• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by drmmerdyan00

1. D

GEN VI: HA Corphish, Starly and Staryu

i could get the staryu if you give me like 10 minutes (getting it from BW2) just give me anything really
  2. D

Swedish_Chef's Summer Sizzler (Legends and Shinies)

already added u getting on right now
  3. D

Swedish_Chef's Summer Sizzler (Legends and Shinies)

i have a zekrom i wouldnt mind giving up for a shiny magby (favorite poke yay!) FCs in sig
  4. D

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

so just curious anyone here doing the winter regionals i was gonna do a couple but always chickened out lol gonna try my best lets hope i win!
  5. D

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: 185+ Hidden Ability Breeding Shop (Pokemon Bank Access - Trading IV Bred) ok can we do it now?
  6. D

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: 185+ Hidden Ability Breeding Shop (Pokemon Bank Access - Trading IV Bred) hey chick could you possibly get a damp mudkip i know you dont mind what i give you but if you can give me some time after you give it to me i could get 1 of the eeveelutions u needed maybe all if you can wait like a...
  7. D

since this is on my mind do any of you use the GTS a lot i personally dont due to all the ridiculous trades out there lol
  8. D

Stevenk's Hidden Ability Trade Thread - Closed

Re: Hidden ability trade thread i looked and dont have the kangaskan so just the mudkip :)
  9. D

Stevenk's Hidden Ability Trade Thread - Closed

Re: Hidden ability trade thread I have an HA cottenne and maybe a kangaskan (get a lot from WT lol) Ha mudkip for certain but could i also have the lileep fc and Ign are in sig EDIT: just realized ign isnt there ign is dylan
  10. D

well just wanted to say im back (again) after i finally got over my fear of coming to places and left them. I hope this doesnt happen again but you know with ageing and all the fun stuff going on ive been busy so i cant wait to get my shop open (for the 3rd time) and to mods next time im not on...
  11. D

Does anyone like Zubat?

zubat= favorite evo line
  12. D

GEN VI: Wanted: Pokémon

right
  13. D

I got the combee now you ready FC's in sig
  14. D

wow got it on first try you ready to trade? HA piplup right? EDIT: I hate you deiceving abilities!!
Back
Top Bottom