Recent content by DrumBeats

1. DrumBeats

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Happy I didn't decide to wait then for my final thoughts. Good luck town!
  2. DrumBeats

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Now for the scumreads. First is @Hellcrow + Claim apparently checks out according to WolfOwl ~ Inactive - Privately active despite being inactive in thread. - Claimed to a claimed independent, which could be an attempt to flip Wolf to scumside. - Finally posts in the thread again just to...
  3. DrumBeats

Now for the Null/Mixed Reads: First @WolfOwl + Very Active + Genuinely tries to figure out the missing votes. + Solid Reasoning behind many of the day three votes, especially looking back. + Some solid pushes for information. ~ Relationship with Hellcrow makes me potentially believe she's an...
  4. DrumBeats

Starting with my town reads, then my null/mixed reads, and lastly my scum reads. I'm not sure if Bulba has a character limit to posts, so it might have to be split into more than three here. Under each of the reads, there are a few questions for each of you, so please answer those! First...
  5. DrumBeats

Finished the reread, and I'm formatting my individual read's / notes / questions. I'll try to post them later in the night.
  6. DrumBeats

Still looking over, probably going to take a break for the night after this, I just hit page 15/22 right now. I'm assuming you're referring to my comment about you "basically OMGus'ing" my joke vote. By definition, an OMGus vote is a vote for the person who voted for you with little reasoning...
  7. DrumBeats

(Also sorry for the multi-post here, but I'm trying to ensure I get something through by lynch) DarthWolf - Strikes me more as town than mafia, though some of the reasoning is poor, Darth keeps providing it and coming up with unique reasoning. Jdthebud - I've been getting very mixed reads...
  8. DrumBeats

Final Arcadia - Looks very towny from the posts - I'm inclined to believe her right now. Only thing is that its hard for me to justify FA still being alive due to that, since she is a huge threat to the scumteam if not a part of it. Hellcrow - Intentionally lurking and providing very little...
  9. DrumBeats

Alright, rereading took way longer than I thought and though I'm only part of the way into Day 2 I want to get thoughts out. Human - Likely town but very stubborn. Pushed one lead (me) from the beginning with little evidence but kept acting positive it was true. Cop check probably makes him...
  10. DrumBeats

Alright, reads list inbound, just letting you guys know I haven't forgotten about it since it could take time.
  11. DrumBeats

I wouldn't have acted so quickly. You had a cop to use. That instance wasn't even me being pissed about it (though I'll admit most of the other posts after were because it was still fresh). That post was me explaining to you why people are hesitant to claim to you. I sure as hell wouldn't have...
  12. DrumBeats

Ah, the way you quoted that made it very unclear, my apologies. Agreed, I would rather be mislynched and provide the town with information than just vote out an inactive. Well I don't blame them. I claimed to you and you revealed it to the whole thread a few hours later, so you haven't...
  13. DrumBeats

I get that, but how is that a situation that Darth didn't mention? Darth brought up the fact that my role is likely due to movies like that, but because of that I could be faking it.
  14. DrumBeats

These were what I saw as pushing on me, coupled with your promise to make a case on me eventually (which sounds less like trying to scumhunt and more like trying to lynch one person but hey). Not as much as I had remembered, probably do to how pissed off I was during most of it due to Human's...
  15. DrumBeats

Because it's an easy claim to hide under, coming from a person who has used independent survivor as his mafia fake claim before. Typically the town doesn't want to waste a check/lynch on it and it explains why you haven't died because mafia wouldn't kill it. You say that if I've read what you...
Back
Top Bottom