D
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahaha, I guess I'll have to make it siggy-friendly, then :p
    Hey hey, I said I remembered five years back- not ten! HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM?!
    Thank you ^^ I'm senora fsk, now? xD I'M A RESPECTABLE, FEMALE FSK ಠ_ಠ
    Be jolly? Isn't that for Christmas? :p
    Nothing in particular. Everything I had for the last year is just carried over. I don't make a big deal out of a new year. It's actually kind of sad; yesterday I was thinking about how fast five years went by. It was not that long ago, when I was a naive, drama-infested 15 year old. Now I'm 20. Where do the years go...

One, and then three. Where'd the others come from? xD
    Ah, I see. I suppose it's okay to let close family friends watch my kids... if I trust them enough :p /picky

Oh, and guess what? :-D I've decided to make you a "Breeder Appreciation Award" ^^ I'm going to paint it digitally, and hopefully, if all goes well, I'll have it done sometime next week. Hopefully. I already have a design idea in mind :3c
    How many are there? And how old? Did they give you a headache? xD
    Because I'd be paranoid something would happen to them, or that they wouldn't be treated properly. They're my kids, and if I'm going to decide to have them, then I sure as hell better be prepared to take care of them myself. If, for some reason, I can't take them with me, then I'd have a family member watch them (like my parents or the parents of their father- if they're decent people xD). I do hope my parents-in-law are decent, though ಠ_ಠ
    So you're related to the kids, then?
    Yes? xD
    It's a job? Why are you screwing around on the internet while working? :p
    I don't know about other people, but I'd never let a stranger (or a daycare), watch over my children. I'd do it myself.
    You want me to blog about something no one has ever heard of? xD
    Can I gave you the award? Well, sure :-D But unless it's a recognized award, it won't hold much merit :[
    Really? How many and how are they related to you? I have to watch my chaotic siblings all the time :p
    You're indeed crazy. Do I need to slap you?
    You could open a Smeargle farm, or something :p

You need a Breeder Appreciation award.
    I have your shiny Petilil ready for trade right now. If you're available, head into the WFC and I'll be around.
    Get a Male Smeargle. Smeargle can only learn Sketch. So get into a double battle (I go to the double battle grass on the route where the daycare is) with a Smeargle and a pokemon that knows a move that you want the Smeargle to know, in the first two places of your team. Just for this example say you want to sketch Quick Attack. Select Sketch with Smeargle and choose to use it on your other pokemon that knows Quick Attack, and then select Quick Attack with the other. Because Quick Attack goes first, Smeargle can Sketch it after it uses it, but if Smeargle is faster than the move you want e.g. Counter which always goes last, then just waste Smeargle's turn by using an antidote (or any other item) on something, then use counter with the other poke, and sketch with Smeargle the turn afterwards.

Once Smeargle learns the move it will forget Sketch. Go to the move relearners with a Heart Scale and relearn Sketch, then rinse and repeat until you have all the four moves you want to pass onto.

pI'm not the best at explaining, but if you just play around you'll get the hang of it, it's not hard, just use Sketch on the pokemon that has used the move you want to learn. :eek:
    no lol, it's not stealing. I only did which combinations are legal (and the ones I liked the most). Go ahead and do whichever onces you like :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom