D
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh right. derp. Btw, I have a list of all my egg moves (I think it's all of them anyway) so check them out if you want. Here it is just scroll down. :)
    But it's possible to IV breed with power items in Gen V, yes/no? I think it is, but I'm not 100% sure /needs to look it up.
    Since I can only C-Gear abuse, I'm pretty limited on what I can RNG, unfortunately :x
    I gusta all of your egg move Pokemon :D Bullet Punch, Bullet Punch.

I'm still trying to correctly calibrate for the RNG, but during my last attempt of the night (ahaha, I need a break from RNGing xD) I caught this:

Boldore, Careful nature, Hidden Power Bug
    31/1/19/29/0/30

Well, it's progress ಠ_ಠ I've been trying to hit a delay, and I keep missing it :x The IV spread of that particular seed is 0/31/19/30/25/30, Hidden Power Water. I'm close, but no bananas.
    No problem! :D You can IV breed in Gen V, right? Like in HG/SS, where you use the power items to breed on the IVs.
    It doesn't look like I'll be getting any flawless Pokes anytime soon :( But 26/24/31/17/30/20 seems decent enough. What do you think? Well, I'll keep trying, anyway :p
    No problem! I hope it helps :)
    Now, review mine, please ._. I don't know what's wrong with the Writer's Workshop... they seem to hate poetry and stories that aren't Pokemon :x FFFFF, I'M A POET AND A LITERARY FICTION WRITER, NOT A FSKING FANFICTIONER, HNNG. I wish the WW's was more... open to other forms of literature. It's a shame, especially for writers like me. I can't even contribute my short stories, because I'm sure no one would read them because they're original.

Anyway, I apologize for ranting (that's what forum friends do though, eh? ;-) ). Listen, I've gotten so much closer to perfecting C-Gear RNG abuse :D When I finally get some nice things RNG'd, I'll give you first pick :3c
    Whoa, no way! You're going to Alaska?! Lucky! It's the most beautiful state in the U.S. Have fun :3
    What about the IVs?
    Okay. Unfortunately, I can't trade right now. Sorry.
    I've been trying to trade with a few other people and nothing is working! I'll get to you as soon as I can. Again, sorry...
    Okay. No problem.
    But, just a note: It seems like the Nintendo wifi connection is acting up. I was able to get on earlier, but when I tried again, it wouldn't let me. Everyone else seems to be having the same problem as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom