DuckyZero

I am just a simple person, who enjoys the simple things ranging from reading, to listening or playing (instruments) music to the occasional video game here and there, i do also enjoy lots of movies ranging from say the 40's (think bogart, sinatra, and crosby) to comedies, action, and super hero and fantasy type movies as well. I do however enjoy the outdoors like walking and hiking, and sometimes i will even bike (when it wants to work) and usually try to stay active as much as possible, as i really dont like sitting around as much.I've been living out here for almost 2 years now (will be 2yrs exact in august) and have been attending CRC for my major in Photography, and thru my time there i have met wonderful people and made lots of awesome and good friends and learned a bunch of things. i got another yeah or 2 left at CRC then hopefully i can transfer to a CSU either out here in Sac or San Francisco tho that is my dream is to become well diverse into photography and hone my craft. I really enjoy film but then i also have fun with digital as well but i can totally see myself being emerged with film work and have a freezer full of different films and paper hahahaha..

Batman, Adobe Photoshop, Guitar, Drums, Skateboarding, Photography, Trumpet San Diego Comic-Con International, Sleep, Sleeping, Biking, Photoshoots, College, Skateboarding Scott Pilgrim, Harry Potter, Manga Cars, Rise of the Guardians, Little Shop of
Favorite Generation
Generation I (Game Boy)
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
1161 0913 2592
Occupation
Park Service Lead, I train new ppl and give ppl br

Signature

Trainer: Pikachu! use your bolt... of lightning..
Pikachu: PIK A PI!!!!

My FC's are
Black: 1937 2013 7696
Black 2: 0777 5286 2008
3DS/Pokemon Y: 1161 0913 2592

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom