• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by DuckyZero

1. D

Friend Safari

Ok so I've finally beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion last night after a long 90+ hours and just did my first Friend Safari the friend I have has Fire, Magmar and slugma.. any whos how does one find out what type of Safari they have so they can tell others?
  2. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 1161 0913 2592 3DS Name is Ducky (same name in game) Pokemon Y Version and no idea whats in my friend safari
  3. D

Simple Questions thread

Not sure if this is the right place or not but, I have a bunch of Pokemon Cards from my high school days (98-02) and i have quit a few holo's and some rares along with a mixture of American regular and foils(holos) and Japanese regular and foils(holos) along with some neo promotion set from...
  4. D

Summer Lottery

I'm curious to, would figure it would be through a pm or posted on here...
  5. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks i will write them and see, hope they can, its how i get most of my berries lol ^_^
  6. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok sooo since i can only have one game card of the same game... does that mean i have to make a whole new pokemon gl account??? since i started Pokemon Black over, seeing how as i cant edit or delete it on my account?
  7. D

Pkmn adoption center

just wondering if were still on for today, sent you a pm with my FC for Black 2
  8. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That's weird, first time i've heard about that.. i recently got black myself oh about almost a month ago when they were doing the Deoxys mystery gift thing... and I've even tried doing the different ones like wifi or nintendo wifi in mystery gift...
  9. D

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Awesome, thanks ^_^ yeah i figure i would work on my Emboar which is 62 atm and i tried using the wings since there was no restriction on them and i couldn't use them but the capsules work like the carbos and iron and zinc.. but i shall look...
  10. D

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) yeah thats what im thinking about doing... just wish it was more simple lol... i think i will just trade the ones i really cared about and put a lot of effort into training i dont want 230 hours to go to waste lol...... Also another question...
  11. D

Could any1 give me a ditto or bagon in white 2?

yes you can, although some say its rare some say its not but you can catch them in Giant Chasm Crater Forest I've caught 3 already.. which if you have one you can trade for a Rotom on Route 15 ^_^ Edit: oh and try to get the ones in the tall grass if your worried about states it seems the...
  12. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah ok, well that kinda sucks.. well it was a nice thought anyways cause ill just capture duplicates in black 2 to trade between since you cant just transfer or give...
  13. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok question as i couldn't find it, can i use the PokeTransfer Labs in Black to transfer pokemon to black 2? or do i have to simply just keep trading between to two? surely there's an easier way to do so without having to keep catching duplicates to...
  14. D

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I remember catching that shiny Red Gyarados back in the day and i remember countless grinding to level up other pokemons for the elite four and i have yet to catch an actual shiny besides the red gyarados which is sad but eh ive been searching ever since too in every game i play and havent seen...
  15. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Man that sucks lol... i don't own white and most people don't play white anymore.. so the whole points thing and battling trainers in there doesnt effect the populace at all? hmm wonder who i can find to get the trainers like Ace Trainer Vincent...
Back
Top Bottom