D
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O long time no speak, Duque!

Yes, I would be very interested in those if they are female? If they're not, I don't mind giving you a DW F Onix and DW F Aron for free. :)
    Do you want Ash to be like Jaden Yuki in future series ?
    It would be cool if Ash enter a Battle Academy when he met a low self steam Boy , A beautiful Talented Popular Girl and a Rude arrogant rival !
    A series where Ash only lose to 3 Older trainer but defect them back later would have been nice!
    Too bad , Writer Believe's Ash should only beat Gym leader & his rival ! That's why he didn't give Ash a rematch against Drew even though Drew beat him before and made more appearance later !
    He wouldn't let Ash beat anyone else unless it necessary !
    FYI : I wish almost Every Pokemon episode have a battle like how almost every Yugioh episode has a Deal !
    Agree or Disagree ???
    You know , I think Ash journey finally gonna end in 6Th Generation !
    Also , It will be the generation where Ash finally evolve's !
    I find the theory from the fact that A trainer can only keep 6 pokemon in his Roster !
    Which mean , No matter how many pokemon Ash catch's , Only 6 of them will join him for the final battle.
    Now As a Writer , Don't you think It will be awesome for Ash to use 6 different pokemon from 6 different Generation in his final battle !
    With each pokemon represent his memory from each region !
    May be , This the reason why writer isn't putting much focus on Unova Series !
    Because They saved all their cool plan for the 6Th Generation !
    Opp's Sorry !
    I'm not very good at Engilsh !
    By the way ,
    What Difference do you think Ash has with Jaden Yuki (Yu gi oh Gx) , Goku (Dragonball) , Natsu (Fairy tail) and Kukai (shugo Chara) ?
    I mean , They does stupid thing as well,
    However when they does stupid thing , it seem funny , adorable and less Embarrassing .
    But When Ash does stupid thing , it only feel's Embarrassing and Annoying ! Not funny at all .
    Sorry Mate. I've been thinking of a way to tell legitimacy to an even greater extent. It requires the same amount of information used for RNG, but its a reverse RNG basically. To see if that pokemon could have been caught the time, place they said it was. Haven't quite figured it out yet. But getting there.
    Looks like its not going to work between SS and Platinum. I'm very surprised that we can't see each other even with the proper FC. I'm going to swtich over to my Platinum Cart.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom