D
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That should be the right friend code of SS. I'm in the Union Room and don't see you, added your Platinum FC. Let me double check my FC. Yes, that is correct 5286 5005 4683. I'll be sitting in there for a bit.
    Yeah, I have the Vulpix still on SoulSilver, my legendaries from Platinum and SS. I'm not looking to trade, just take it, get info on its legitimacy and trade it back.
    Hey Duque, if you do a tradeback on the Rioulu I can put it onto PokeCheck and determine its legitimacy for you. I can give you whatever you want in terms of collateral. My Reshiram, Event Pokemon, my only shiny (Vulpix from SoulSilver). My evolved starter even.
    I think I just need two Pokes shifted. Would you mind if the Female Riolu is Adamant? I have already bred a Jolly one.

Thanks, I wish it was a vacation, but it was just for work. I'm not going to have DS access over the weekend, so I will plan to take care of that Riolu for you on Monday.
    Hi Duque. I'm going to be gone, so let me get back with you in a few days. I have the Tyrogue, but I don't have a ♀ Riolu. I could breed one, though. I need a few things shifted to 5th gen, if you wouldn't mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom