Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Point taken, but, let's analize that: when the classmates chose challenges that actually favored their pokemon or tasks they were more familiar than Ash, they weren't exactly being "fair". It's subtle, but yeah, it was rigged. I'll give you Sophocles part, but there's no way pikachu be faster in...
As the title said, I'm looking for some pokemon:
- A moon ball gligar, female, for breeding purposes. The ability isn't important, but I won't complain if it have immunity;
- A protean froakie/frogadier, female, on a dive ball, for breeding purposes;
- An infiltrator inkay. Preferably female...
I see (it's 12:00 am here). Well, there isn't a way to get volcanion and genesect directly from you, though?
I'm fine with clones, I'm just playing 6th gen really late, that's why I missed the world wide events.
I recently started to play Omega Ruby and I'd like to use these fellas to complete my team. Since this is my first time playing a Gen VI game, I haven't much to offer aside these HA I got from Wonder Trade:
I got some itens like 2x air ballons and some evolution...