• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Durbe
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is male, so I can do Baron. When will you be free to trade?
    Hey, your HP Fire Contrary Snivy is ready. My FC is 0361-6364-1279. If you want it nicknamed let me know before we trade!
    Durbey, I was rewatching Grim Adventures (which I watched religiously in elementary school) and I think I actually found the source of my #96 hatred O.O
    Oh that's cool.

Hm, I dunno.... Maybe she's just very friendly.

Oh, I'm so sorry! That's always really tough. At least you were able to give her a good life I'm sure.
    Thanks C: !

Aaah so much Yuya.

Oh that's nice. Maybe I'll put some in next time I make lemonade then. Awe that's nice.

I can't wait to volunteer more at the animal rescue. Soooo many amazing dogs there.
    Thanks! They're the most successful drawings I've done so far.

Awesome! Too many things to watch!

Ooh, how's the weather there? It's been pouring mad over here. Oh, lemonade is good :) .
    Thanks :D ! Whaddya think of my new avatar and profile pic?

...That sounds... not good. Ah I'm excited ta see it!

I understand his pain. Good, thanks :) . I'm going to a volunteer orientation for an animal rescue soon! How about you?
    Reshi and I've now drawn some collab's on it :] .

It was such a bold change for cartoons. Dark Mist look-a-likes would ruin anything.

He needs to get some less horrifying cards ;-; . I saw that XD . Maybe he was traumatized by ZeXal.
    Yeah ^-^ . I'm sorta closed to finished installing all the stuff!

Awe. *Hugs.* TV shows ending can be life changing, especially if they've been going on for a while. I haven't gotten to watching that, but ATLA was one of my favorite shows, so I'll probably watch it sometime over break.
    I usually draw her stuff on her cards anyways, so it'll just be an upgrade this year. I'll also be able to clean up my original character designs!

I'll keep that in mind :) ! Although I'm less good at drawing anime stuff, but it'll be good practice :b . I really need to get caught up on Arc-V. I'll be able to do that soon, tho, since this is my last day of school before break :D !
    Oh, thank you that's a really good idea :D ! I'm gonna try to use my tablet to make her an X-mas card.

Let me know if you have any drawing requests :b .
    Nice! Ooh, sweet! I need to go to the card store soon to get Reshi an X-mas present.

Thank you :D ! I am getting a drawing tablet on Friday, tho, so I might post some of the stuff I do soon :] .
    Wow, the perfect X-mas present for me :p ! They're my minions. We're watching you....

I'll be doing better Friday after school when I start winter break! I've got 2 big tests tomorrow, and a quiz, another test, and a project (that I haven't started on) due Friday.
    @Durbe; I'll translate them for you later today. I'm currently on my way to work.

(The comments section in blog decided to hide my own replies to I'm telling you by vm)
    Hi, I'm looking for a friend safari that has Togepi in it and according to the spreadsheet you do. Would you mind swapping friend codes with me? I have a dragon safari with Fraxure, Shelgon and Druddigon. My FC is 1435-5139-9599, add me if you can. :)
    Hey I was wondering if you would like to trade Friend Codes with me! Mine is Rock type with Dwebble, Barbarcle and Pupitar and my FC is 3265-5253-3343, I really like Jigglypuff lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom