• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Durbe
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro~? Sorry I've been really buy lately (and didn't have Wifi :p). I have your 'mon, when can you trade?
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    Well we both seem to be free now then. As for my friend code is Strider 2019-9743-1012. I would like it to be nicknamed Gale kinda generic but whatever. Adding you now.
    Thanks!
    ... someone thought of that, cool! I was thinking of theming the dragon like I did with Shock Master last year but I figured out only a real few people would get it :)
    I'M SCREAMING HIS FREAKING ACE IS A "DEATH-TOY" BY THE NAME OF... FREAKING. SCISSOR BEAR. YES. YOU HEARD RIGHT. SCISSOR BEAR. I CAN ALREADY FEEL GOD TURNING HIS BACK ON THIS UNHOLY SERIES.

Yeah, I'm a little less worried for him EXCEPT NOW AFTER HEARING ABOUT THAT MOTHER FREAKING BEAR DEMON because of how naturally he duels when he's showing off.
    i Am LaUgHiNg So HaRd He LiTeRaLlY iS!!!! Yuya should be a bit more genre-savvy if he's gonna survive.

Hah, told ya! He really is chillness + Kattobingu-ness.
    Chronomancy and Astromancy are now added to my ship list XD . Yuya's great. I'm really excited to see more of all the character's. Like Vector Sora.
    Wow XD .

It good >:) . I'm shipping Shingo and Reiji so hard, as well as Shingo and Yuya XD . How about you?
    Hopefully. He deserves one.

I described him as the Yuma/Judai love-child, and Yuzu as the Rio/Kotori love-child XD .
    Yeah.

That's awesome. You were a wrecking ball, just like Kaito.

Wow. Ooh, you should watch it. It's off to a very good start.
    WHOA! Sorry I missed your last VM :( . That sounds awesome :D ! I'm actually going to the card store today ta buy Reshi a few packs of Legacy of the Valiant.

Awesome :D !! Way to Kattobingu!

I've been good, thanks :) . Yesterday I hung out with my two girly friends that I've known since preschool but haven't seen in ages :) . All our families also had dinner, which was a really nice experience. They both have little brothers a few years younger than us, so I talked to one of them about ZeXal XD . Also, today in a few hours I'm gonna watch Arc-V with Reshi, and help her get more caught up on ZeXal. How've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom