Durbe
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro~? Sorry I've been really buy lately (and didn't have Wifi :p). I have your 'mon, when can you trade?
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    Well we both seem to be free now then. As for my friend code is Strider 2019-9743-1012. I would like it to be nicknamed Gale kinda generic but whatever. Adding you now.
    Thanks!
    ... someone thought of that, cool! I was thinking of theming the dragon like I did with Shock Master last year but I figured out only a real few people would get it :)
    I'M SCREAMING HIS FREAKING ACE IS A "DEATH-TOY" BY THE NAME OF... FREAKING. SCISSOR BEAR. YES. YOU HEARD RIGHT. SCISSOR BEAR. I CAN ALREADY FEEL GOD TURNING HIS BACK ON THIS UNHOLY SERIES.

Yeah, I'm a little less worried for him EXCEPT NOW AFTER HEARING ABOUT THAT MOTHER FREAKING BEAR DEMON because of how naturally he duels when he's showing off.
    i Am LaUgHiNg So HaRd He LiTeRaLlY iS!!!! Yuya should be a bit more genre-savvy if he's gonna survive.

Hah, told ya! He really is chillness + Kattobingu-ness.
    Chronomancy and Astromancy are now added to my ship list XD . Yuya's great. I'm really excited to see more of all the character's. Like Vector Sora.
    Wow XD .

It good >:) . I'm shipping Shingo and Reiji so hard, as well as Shingo and Yuya XD . How about you?
    Hopefully. He deserves one.

I described him as the Yuma/Judai love-child, and Yuzu as the Rio/Kotori love-child XD .
    Yeah.

That's awesome. You were a wrecking ball, just like Kaito.

Wow. Ooh, you should watch it. It's off to a very good start.
    WHOA! Sorry I missed your last VM :( . That sounds awesome :D ! I'm actually going to the card store today ta buy Reshi a few packs of Legacy of the Valiant.

Awesome :D !! Way to Kattobingu!

I've been good, thanks :) . Yesterday I hung out with my two girly friends that I've known since preschool but haven't seen in ages :) . All our families also had dinner, which was a really nice experience. They both have little brothers a few years younger than us, so I talked to one of them about ZeXal XD . Also, today in a few hours I'm gonna watch Arc-V with Reshi, and help her get more caught up on ZeXal. How've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom