Durbe
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why does anyone ever try to use literary devices when the ZeXal writers exists?

No. Puppets are not alright.
    Really? Ya think that's about Shark and his past. Wait a minute... I think I remember something....
    Wow, have fun with that :) .
    **~ Magical ~**

Weird XD . AND FORESHADOWING THE ASTRAL WORLD EXACTLY 99 EPISODES IN ADVANCE.
    ...¿¿?¿?¿¿??¿???¿¿?¿ AND CHARENJI ZA GEMU SHOWED THE EPILOGUE AND MOTHA FRICKING MASTAPIECE SHOWED YUMA'S LIFE W/O ASTRAL I AM CRY!!!!
    I doon't knew hoow ;-; .

Cool :p . I KNOW I WAS BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL LITERALLY EVERY SECOND WAS A REPRISE OF ONE OF THE REALLY EARLY EPISODES OR OF AN OP/ED D: !!!!
    ...Oh... you know...
    I've been listening to Britney Spears for who knows how many hours to help cope a bit. How're you doing?
    I'm really shocked they've killed 2/3 of the trio O_O . And devastated, of course ;_; . Yeah, and then he'll be like, "Congratulations, Yuma, you saved the world... sorta. Well, you only saved four people, but four is better than none." I guess I may live if Yuma and Astral can see each other again (but not in a "we'll meet again, someday" sense).

I bet he smells like a rotten tomato, too.

Awesome! I need ta go card shopping soon. Ooh, fun!
    I'm super behind, but from the spoilers I've gathered so far what I've missed is practically the rest of the planet dying, a lot of feels, and Donny T becoming the series' bombshell blond (like, seriously, hawt damn XD ). I AM ABOUT TO GO ON A RAMPAGE OF DESTRUCTION >:[ !!!! If Astral leaves Yuma there's gonna be Barian World ta pay ;-; .

Hm, looks more like a rotten tomato ta me :p . I'm making an anti-Arc-V theme XD . (Mostly as a joke on being a ZeXal purist.)

How've you been? I'm super excited- now that I've gotten mah hair cut (it's super short, and rounded and poofier on top, with somewhat triangular bangs) I can get it dyed Niji style :b .
    oh and I have good IV/NATRURE pokemon if you want I have 4/5iv jolly charmanders with flare blitz dragon dance dragon pulse outrage. 4/5iv jolly scraggys with ice punch drain punch 4in porygons and 4/5 iv mareeps if you want any just let me know
    Thanks so much for the Snorlax! VM me when you're done so that I can go online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom