Recent content by Dusktrainer

1. D

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

It's nice to see that a fair amount of the newer Pokemon were on the list in addition to the old ones.
  2. D

Unfitting cries?

Amoonguss's cry seems to high-pitched for how it looks.
  3. D

Strongest pokemon

Stunfisk
  4. D

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

Never thought I would use Beartic. When the generation 5 Pokemon were first revealed, there were so many cool new Pokemon that I just overlooked Beartic. I though "oh, a polar bear" and moved on. But I needed a sixth Pokemon on my team and I thought an ice type would be good (for the 8th gym)...
  5. D

Localized Names

Wait, what??? Can someone please explain this?
  6. D

Are there too many Pokemon?

Maybe around 2000 or so would be enough.
  7. D

Team Plasma: Hypocritical or Fridge Brilliant?

Well, if everybody else frees their Pokemon but they keep theirs, then they will be the most powerful people in the land...
  8. D

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Wait, so people who didnt play Pokemon until after the first generation aren't true fans of the series??? mine was gen III
  9. D

New Pokémon Discussion

That sounds pretty cool actually:cheers:
  10. D

Three Magnemite make a Magneton...

I think that, even though they are not physically connected, their minds are linked together as one. So instead of being seperate units, they are just one unit that can detatch floating parts (like Porygon - Z's head)
  11. D

Do you think the Westernization of Pokemon Black and White is a good thing?

I'm not sure if thats what they meant by westernization...
  12. D

Have you ever regretted a Pokémon trade?

This happened to me with my friend. He wanted to do the event with arceus but he hasnt given it back to me, and I cant do the event... Haha, your signature made this post very funny
  13. D

Do you think the World of Pokemon is real?

Even if the pokemon world was real somehwere in the galaxy, how would we know about them? extremely lucky guess?
  14. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Isn't New York someimes called the big apple? and the new region is based off new york...and you get Victini with a liberty ticket...I dont know. and the pattern would be...God, Apple, Snake...it's like the Garden of Eden story from the Bible. It's a funny coincidence, like he said, probably...
Back
Top Bottom