Recent content by Dzebs48

1. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hi folks, posted when this thread was just starting up, but back to Pokemon after an unintended hiatus and looking for more friends for safari. I don't yet know whats in mine, need someone to tell me, but please...
  2. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hey, I want PSS friends! My friend code is 2406-5360-3939, 3ds name is J-Dave. Add me, I'll add everyone on the list, and I'll love all my friends. Trainer name is Rybel, and playing X.
  3. D

Offering Legendaries & DWFs

Hey I don't have much to offer, I have all the pokemon that are breedable, but no special versions, some dittos for breeding and two extra Mew Twos, and an EV-trained Jolly Garchomp, but I'm really really trying to finish my pokedex. Would love to work something out for any of the following...
  4. D

Gotta Have Them All

I already got them off Cyberdramon, but I can trade you a chimchar for anything now that I've got it all cept legendaries. Unless you have a legendary you want to get rid of of course.
  5. D

Gotta Have Them All

Yeah I could use them both, what are you looking for?
  6. D

Gotta Have Them All

I have all of the requests you guys made, so ready when you are just send me a private message. Cyberdramon, I can definitely transfer up your guys for you, but I would need to borrow a sibling's DS so probably can't tonight. MY FC is in my signature now. Whiscash, need your in game name so I...
  7. D

Gotta Have Them All

Ah, I need to refresh before posting... Guys, I think I'm going to go eat in a few minutes, would like 8:30 EST be a good time for you to meet up to do any trades? Cyberdramon, I can get you all those, but the electabuzz would have to be an elekid, and the steelix an onix unless you have a...
  8. D

Gotta Have Them All

Cyberdramon, all those you have ready are definitely ones I'll need. What are you looking for yourself? Whiscash, I have a few lvl 1 scythers already, but can get an egg for you if you'd prefer.
  9. D

Gotta Have Them All

Ok, so I'm trying to get at least one form of each pokemon before the new game comes out, which is probably not going to happen, but after a lifetime of trying to catch them all I'm only like 60 away, which isn't bad if you ask me, unfortunately I can't afford White 2 and the new game when it...
  10. D

All three of the monkey trio in gen 5

Hey, I could Pansage and Pansear. I might have an extra ditto, but can definitely get you a litwick.
  11. D

OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

Hey, I'm trying to semi-finish the National Dex so I can send them up to the next game, so sort of need quite a few of them. So I'm going to sound greedy, but here is a list of what I'd love to trade you for; Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigas, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Zorua. I have pretty much...
  12. D

What would your first Pokemon be?

Charmander, I'm obsessed with Charmander. Since I was a little kid I wanted a pet Charmander.
  13. D

Pokemon World War

Perhaps legendaries would be like the nukes? I think I agree with most of what is said. Was thinking maybe I could write something, but than I see there is already a "Poke Wars Chronicles" so I'll have to read that.
  14. D

Hey

Thanks all, this place is big but learning my way.
  15. D

Worst starter?

I say Pikachu, being that I don't count it as a legit starter. Plus I don't like him that much.
Back
Top Bottom