E
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I will let you know when i get the first part of the book up on Fictionpress. Each book in the series has it own awards given by me, they are:
    "The Samurei and The Dragon"(Japan vs. China): Fav. Characters
    "Shock and Awe"(US vs N. Korea):Fav. Storyline, also, It is the most brutal and grizly out of all the books, but that is only toward the end
    "Century of Hate"(Germany vs. Russia): Fav. Equipment
    "Holy Wars"(Isreal/Egypt vs. Iran/Saudi Arabia/Syria): Unfortuantly, Most likely to happen in real life.

These all take place at the same time, just on differnet fronts during the war, and the allinces formed are The Allies(USA, Japan, German, Isreal, and Egypt), Red Axis(China, Russia, N. Korea) and The Mid. East Colilition(Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria) with Red Axis backing the Mid East finacially and with old weapons(in other words, what is in use now) And the Book takes place in 2030-2031.
    Yeah, i used to just be interesting in WW2, but now i do any war the US has been involed in, from the Revalution (i can't spell for crap) to what has been declassified from Iraq and Afganistan, but my fav's to research are: Civil War, WW1, WW2, and Vietnam. I also like looking at possible WW3 senarios, heck, i am even writing my own (thinking of putting teaser up on Fictionpress.net)
    Lol. I'd say either Cap. America or Iron Man are my fav. superhero's. The reason is because they are both military in some way. Cap fought in WW2(I think, you can tell me if i'm wrong) and Iron Man built weapons for the modern US military. Trust me, don't get me started on the military, i will never stop talking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom