• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Eavorclear
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya, I noticed that you haven't purchased any additional Items or updated your application yet. Were you still interested in going through the Park? Or do you just want to try a run with what you have currently?

~DoH
    Hey there, I see you're waiting to go through the Park. I can take your run if you like, but first I'd advise buying a few more items. You may wish to invest in a few more Park Balls and maybe a Super Ball or two in case we come across a Pokemon you want that's evolved once. On top of that, you may wish to buy a few Energy Powders, which restore up to 50% of a single Mon's HP. Lava Cookies can also be nice to have on hand to clear up problematic status conditions, but that's a matter of preference really. I'd say bring in perhaps 8 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, and 3 Energy Powder. Anything you don't use in any given run rolls over to the next anyways, so if you don't need to use everything for a certain visit, you just hold on to it for the next one.

~DoH
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom