E
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I was wondering if you still have event pokemon. I would like to trade for your mew, jirachi and shaymin. I have to offer are a shiny verizon, a year of the the dragon shellgon or salamance. the red gyarados from soul silver/heartgold and shiny rayquaza. non legendaires shiny.scizor,metagross,audino,porygon z,rapidash,zangoose,roseli,watchhog,houndour and reuniclus. I have non shiny groudon,kyorge to offer. if your interested please reply asap.
    Will you be able to trade me the emolga today? I'm online for the next hour but I'll be on again later.
    I know, I still remember! sorta! XD
    I'm home tomorrow/thursdays at 4 PM eastern time and I have Wednesdays and Fridays off. Sorry for the delay! D:
    ORRR... You can do what I used to do and just keep your AR in the entire time. Oh well whatever.
    I don't see you. I'm sorry but I have to get off now.
    BTW, can you clone? I still want my Latias.
    It's fine! :) I'm trading you Croagunk, Jumpluff, Minun, Torchic, Kyogre and Lunatone for Ash's pikachu, TRU Arceus, WIN2010 Celebi, Shiny Eevee, Shinx, and Dratini. Sound good to you? :D I'm available pretty much all the time at night.
    Hello!
    About the giveaway (The Year of The Dragon Giveaway is still found on searches)...because zubatlover doesn't have a GEN V game (due to the new rules, I can't use the GEN IV games)...You win a Shiny Gible in GEN V!
    Congratulations!
    Which FC do you want me to use? I've got the Black one from your sig. I just wonder because I can't see you so I wonder if I have the right one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom