Recent content by Eclipseon

1. Eclipseon

Notice Worldbuilding Forum--yes or no?

This would be loads of fun for anyone interested, and Sarcastically Insane is all too right about that - Without a background, there is no story.
  2. Eclipseon

RPed fanfics?

I don't see why not. I plan on turning a current duology (possibly trilogy) RP into a fanfiction series once the first roleplay comes to a conclusion, so it could turn out very well. It just depends how much work you put into both stages, since the RP is basically the first draft.
  3. Eclipseon

COMPLETE: Blogging Up Pichu (Entry 30: Finale-Thanks and Shop Till You Drop (part 2)) (Everyone)

Re: Blogging Up Pichu (Entry 25: On the Road Again) Hehe, this are pure gold. I know its been a while since I've reviewed, but alas, life gets in the way. I'll certainly be looking forward to you next updates. ^_^
  4. Eclipseon

WORLDBUILDING: The Trainer's Worldbuilding Manual (Episode 2: Religion)

Re: The Trainer's Worldbuilding Manual (Episode 1: Counterparts vs. Original Worlds) I may be able to help you out with the world building resources, although two of them will have to be file attachments. Others are helpful websites I've found here and there: (EDIT: Weird ... It isn't...
  5. Eclipseon

COMPLETE: A Queen Of Snow (EVERYONE)

*Smiles.* A wonderful poem you've got here, Strike. It flows quite well, and has a consistent rhyme to it. I'd be looking forward to seeing more. ^_^
  6. Eclipseon

how to make your main character not a mary/marty-sue?

I guess I'll put my two cents worth in here: Part of it is entirely the way you write the character. Another part is the traits, yes. But for every strength, there has to be a weakness. Opposite and equals. And for an even deeper feel, each strength should have a weakness tucked away inside of...
  7. Eclipseon

Original Region - Idea Bouncing

*Nods.* True enough for the difference.
  8. Eclipseon

My mind is blocked.

Good luck to you, Dodger. I'm sure it'll work out if you stick with it. ;)
  9. Eclipseon

My mind is blocked.

Well, my only advice for this snippet would be to find a plot. PWP, as it seems to be called, probably wouldn't be acceptable to post here for opinions. And as long as you have a driving force, something to carry things along and keep it interesting, people are more likely to read. EDIT...
  10. Eclipseon

Poem help

I would certainly read it. And, really, there is no set format for poetry. You should be able to post however you want.
  11. Eclipseon

Well, my idea of a synopsis is basically a summary of the story. But, as my entire plot is not yet definite, I was iffy on how to do the summary. Not to mention I just didn't like how that one sounded. But, I'll try to rework it later and repost it. I will say that it involves plenty of...
  12. Eclipseon

I've always sucked at writing synopsis', and yes, English is indeed my first language. I wouldn't be tackling several novel-length tales as well as an actual novel in it otherwise. I am well aware that it was in need of improvement. That is the reason I posted it here for advice. However, you...
  13. Eclipseon

I may need help naming my gym leaders, but I've got most of them covered. I -do- need help with this synopsis, though. Maybe rephrasing it, as it doesn't quite sound right to me (if everyone else likes it, though, I'll leave it be): Any thoughts?
  14. Eclipseon

This is an interesting suggestion, but I already have each of the nine gyms assigned a main typing. Perhaps I'll add some of the strategies to the set up, though. Either way, its a task just to get to some gym leaders. Their "gyms" sometimes have quite a bit of nature in them.
  15. Eclipseon

*Nods.* And it also takes care of the annoying question "How do they carry enough food to get them from town to town, even with forage?". Because considering the characters are usually walking ... It'd take them a while.
Back
Top Bottom