E
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Not anymore?" So that scenario did happen to you, hmm?

& you claim to have a bladder of steel...? We'll see about that... Have you ever gotten a Urinary Tract Infection?
    That's some nightmarish cramps that you've had if they wound up sending you to the friggin' hospital...!

But what really brings the torture is if you get those strong cramps & combine that with a full bladder that's ready to erupt. Since you can't go to the bathroom seeing that you're in tons of pain, chances are that you'll have no choice but to wet yourself, unless you can get someone to literally carry to into the bathroom.

Was that something that happened to you?
    Oh, that shit... Have you ever been in so much pain from your menstrual cramps that you couldn't even move??
    hey man. about the document of origin rp you made--its rly good. but the problem is that the actual plot hasnt taken off yet, and i'm starting to get a little bored. to make things worse, the only real thing that is happening is that infinityluxray's character and calvin's character are in some romance, which is just rly boring.
    Well, it's almost friggin' midnight, so I'm going to watch a bit more YouTube before I bed down. & besides, I've lately been getting up damn late, almost as if I've got no reason to get out of bed...
    Well, I can hear him whenever he comes up & down the stairs, so in a way, my place is like yours. However, one thing I forgot to mention about him is that he's got Ultra-Supersonic Ears, which strangely enough, are sleep-activated only. That means that a pindrop will sound like an explosion to him!
    I'll keep all of this in mind for tomorrow, since my dad decided to be a fucking insomniac tonight - he didn't head off for bed until eleven or so.
    I pray to the holy lord that you're right...

Now, can you give me the run-down on how this livestream works?
    I could've imagined that it would've been hard on you, as being a pregnant, unwed mother is the perfect recipe for an emotional roller coaster of unspeakable proportions. & that's not even counting all of the complications that pregnancy might bring along, such as getting your bladder squashed like a pancake by your own expanding uterus...!

Well, I've checked my device manager & it recognizes the built-in webcam, but I'm not so sure that it has a mic. However, I can just make out a tiny dot that's on the right from the cam. I'm not sure if that might be its mic...
    Well, at least you're a lot smarter than your mom, but even so, I friggin' swear by abstinence, as that's the only 100% reliable form of birth control; everything else has a failure risk, & that time in which you've forgotten to take your pills was a big risk.

Personally, I'm relieved that this pregnancy ended with a miscarriage, but... how long did that pregnancy last?
    I'm guessing that your brother is younger than you, hmm?

But damn, your mother gave birth to you at sixteen?! She must be really irresponsible, is she??
    Wow... Just wow... Your mom got herself married to that person?! Man, that guy is a fucking chauvanist; women are absolutely necessary in society.

Did that pissant ever rape you in the past?!

Regardless of your answer, I'm just glad that he's gone from your life, hopefully for good...!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom