eevee91
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw forgot to mention...
    I was borderline diabetic as well + I have high blood pressure.
    3 months aren't up yet, should be getting my blood tested again next month.
    Hope I'll be back to normal....
    Went on a candy binge after Halloween... most of November + Thanksgiving + Christmas.
    + I drank a lot of juice as well.

I've only had water and unsweetened tea since. + less carbs.
    We have a snowblower here... Sucks for you.
    I don't think anything looks better than a snowy day with snow coated trees and houses.... And then the icicles...
    Every time I see it, I want to take pictures. But I don't have a camera.
    Doesn't sound like much fun. I haven't had any firsthand experience with snow myself as I reside Southern CA.
    Hmm.... I don't really remember. Doubt I did.
    I did lift something really heavy from the closet (probably 50-70+ pounds), don't know if that could possibly be related to it... though going by my browser history... I most likely lifted it the day before all of this happened (started on Christmas Eve)
    My mom is 100% sure it's anxiety.

What caused that if you don't mind? Really sucks :/
    Checking for any damage. And it's not necessarily in public. I get it in certain spots in my house. The shower, bathroom etc.
    Places where the floor is a bit lower.
    I've also been stuck on my bed b/c I can't sit on my chair anymore. After a few seconds, I'd feel something and have to get up. it's really scary. Once I ended up flinging my chair into the wall because of it.
    It's not as bad now, but I can't bother. Last time I tried, my head started pulsing.

I also got that same feeling whenever my back was bent a certain way on the bed. I feel like I'll never know the answer.

You probably don't know, but one thing I forgot to mention... only remembered recently.
    Maybe a week or 2 before, when I was still feeling normal... I was sitting down and suddenly got sharp pains in my leg. (lasted 2 days I think) Then chest pain, which made it really hard to sleep b/c it would hurt badly every time I took a breath....

Another thing to add.... The day before all of this happened, I had a headache, and something felt wrong with my right leg later in the day.

My back always hurts somewhat (not sure if it was like that before), and I have constant pain around my right shoulder.

Also... that sucks.
    Thanks.
    Pretty awful....

Something happened to me in December and I'm still not better yet.
    Don't really know how to describe it properly.

I don't really feel it anymore at home.... so I went to Best Buy to see if it would happen there... still have problems standing. I feel like something bad will happen to me if I don't keep moving.
    I felt the same thing when I went to the post office a few weeks ago.
    I've seen a few doctors. 1 thinks I probably just have anxiety but I don't know... what if "balance issues" isn't even accurately describing it? And why does it only happen in certain spots?
    I also have to get an MRI.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom