• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by eevee91

1. eevee91

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

My hair, being REALLY thick, and eyelashes, which are really long, get quite a bit of attention.
  2. eevee91

How attractive do you find yourself?

I find myself fairly good looking, but do obsess over some unnoticeable flaws. Many people have told me I'm beautiful, and that surprises me.
  3. eevee91

What are you most looking forward to right now?

Right now, next weekend so I can get some rest again! :lol: Other than that, a full time job so I can save up money for my wedding.
  4. eevee91

favourite anime generation

My favorite will always be the original series. It was the one that started it all, and the whole plot was so original, fun, and wacky. Ash was just starting out and the whole idea of the Pokemon world is new and exciting. Those episodes are the ones I could watch over again after these years...
  5. eevee91

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

Lugia! So many memories with that pokemon in the games, and it just fits me.
  6. eevee91

Would Pikachu EVER battle against Misty?

If Misty was to return, I could see Pikachu possibly battling her. It's up to the writers, but I can't recall any reason why a friendly battle where Pikachu battles Misty's Pokemon can't happen. Pikachu vs. Gyardos would be fun to see! As for Pikachu cheering Misty on in that early episode, I...
  7. eevee91

Saddest goodbye in the anime?

Misty's leaving was just so depressing for me. The whole episode was really emotional, and as some have said, that flashback scene is the part I remember making me just want to burst out into tears. I actually cried when it aired, and I'd probably still get emotional if I watched it again. :bawl:
  8. eevee91

Which version will you buy?

If I did ever get one of them, it would have to be Alpha Sapphire. I remember playing Sapphire on my GBA 11 years ago for hours at a time. It would bring back so many memories! Wow...11 years...
  9. eevee91

How often do you sleep in

How I wish I could sleep in many days! Life just does now allow it for me anymore. Once the sun is up, I'm up. It's also hard when you have a cat that thinks 5AM is play time.
  10. eevee91

Crushes on Fictional Characters

When I was younger I had this huge crush on Ash from the Pokemon anime. After that it transferred to older Red from the manga. I also was fond of Volkner from the games.
  11. eevee91

If you could have any super power or power, what would it be?

I'd want to teleport! It would make getting places much faster, and I'd save a lot on transportation costs.
  12. eevee91

Which hand do you write with?

I'm right handed. If I write with my left you're not going to be able to read it.
  13. eevee91

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Supremes - "The Happening"
  14. eevee91

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

My oldest, and most memorable is my Pikachu from around 1998, and my favorite is my Eevee pokedoll I got from the Pokemon Center USA just before it closed.
  15. eevee91

Have you been told you look like a celebrity?

I haven't, but I've been many times called by the name of a celebrity that has a name similar to mine. For some reason it always upset me.
Back
Top Bottom