• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well in that case, I'd love Stealth Rock and Avalanche, if that's cool. Does the nature on the Eevee matter? If not, I'll just pick a neutral one, or if it does, I'll see what I've got leftover. Would you like a nickname? Also, I think I saw you say that you need a Tangela, want me to breed one for you? I'll need to trade you some kind of fodder, so it may as well be something you want. :)

Here's my friend code: Pogo: 0344-6412-9174. I should be available for a while tonight until I pass out, whenever that is. I do have another trade pending right now (told her I'd meet her on wi-fi and I'm still waiting) but any time after that is good.
    Yeah... unfortunately, none of that stuff works for me, but I feel bad. What if I trade you one for a couple of rare TMs, should you be willing to spare them? I could really use stuff like Stealth Rock, Sleep Talk, Roost and Avalanche, to name a few.

As for tips, I just chained them in plain patches that don't have the circle in the middle. I'm not sure that it really matters which patches you choose for Eevee, but that you just stick to them. If that didn't make sense about the plain patches, let me explain... if you look closely, you will notice that some plain patches have a circle in the middle, and some don't. I don't know that it actually makes a difference or not in the end, but since they look different, I assume that they are programmed to be different. It does take longer to chain though when you're being that picky, but I always am, especially later in the chain.
    For Groudon you mean? Preferably adamant. Oh, could you reply to me on my profile please? I don't get any notifications if you reply to me on your's. :p
    That's fine... actually I need a Groudon with a good nature. With Chansey, you'd have to have caught it on Fire Red/Leaf Green and migrated it to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (preferably Emerald for the breeding upgrades) in order to breed Aroma Therapy or Heal Bell on to it, then teach it Seismic Toss by move tutor in either Emerald or Fire Red/Leaf Green. That's why I'd be willing to trade a few shinies for all that work. I know people have those Chanseys/Blisseys but they either didn't clone them, or they're being stingy.
    um... I do have suicune ill check the nature I believe one is adament and ill check the other i can check the chansey not sure if i have one though... um i have groudon kyogre and rayquaza if you need any of those... ill get back to you tomorrow to tell you the results of my search if thats alright
    I think maybe you haven't enabled private messages? Hmm let's see... I don't have a Lugia or Celebi at all, but I suppose if you could spare one, you probably would have listed it. Well, what nature is your Pikachu, and do you have a Suicune in another nature maybe? I'm also really looking for a (preferably bold) Chansey/Blissey with aroma therapy/heal bell and seismic toss, I don't care if it's a clone and I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 shiny Eevees or something... would you by any chance have access to one? I have no way of trading between my gen III games, so I can't accomplish that myself. :(
    Well I have shiny Phione and Pikachu.A plain Ho-oh,Latios,legendary johto dogs, regies, darkrai,and Manaphy, thats about all my good stuff if there is something else that you are interested in name it and ill see if I have it

P.S.
    Sorry you couldnt pm me don't know why
    Well it seems I can't PM you, but yeah, there are other things I'd take for a shiny Eevee. What are you offering?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom