• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Eevee_Breeder

1. E

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion in response to the person who said i was late (though its true) i was saying it in response to the post previous that was like show me that fire piggie already (my response seemed apropriate if you look at the previous one) but its not like it matters
  2. E

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i still think it looks like a bunny...and that its the grass starter :P
  3. E

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I want some goats, more sheep that actually stay looking like sheep,maybe more horses, i basically think more farm animals.... more big cats, and some mythical creatures....
  4. E

What kind of features do you want to see?

Well im pretty sure that this belongs here so a feature id like to see added is a dodge option like in the pokewalker i mean in the anime they can order their pokemon to dodge and then attack and as in the anime dodge doesnt have to have a 100% chance of the other pokemon's move missing but at...
  5. E

Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services CLOSED (mod please lock)

Ok everyone who has posted will get their shiny. I am no longer taking requests as the shop was supposed to be closed ages ago. I appoligize for the long delay in shinies i will get everyone the shinies i have promised them you will just have to be patient as it is testing time around school so...
  6. E

Easter Eggschange Prize Pick up

Wiiunite-Chick ghaskan-Duckling lance x2-Sheep samwin-Chick TreekoCrazy199-Duckling Rev-Rabbit Thunder410-Duckling Chebon-Sheep Boom_ShakaLarka-Sheep Lone-Wolf-You can pick from whats left 10 more people have to pick up...
  7. E

Re: Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services (Closeout sale due to repitition of shiny shops) 2 yep ill add it on to my list :)
  8. E

Regarding Zoroark

No i thought it would be an evo of mightyena too but that was only when it was a silloette
  9. E

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

1/10 dang i hardly know anyone lol
  10. E

Re: Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services Re-opening Ok this is a message to the moderators and my customers, I will finish up the projects that i have right now but then i want this shop closed i liked it at first but since ive made it at least 3 other shops have popped up that are offering the exact...
  11. E

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Re: Remakes in the 5th generation i suppose so... i just dont want the remakes i guess oh well...ill probably get one of them if they come out but i dont want one just yet...its at the bottom of my wants list
  12. E

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Re: Remakes in the 5th generation Not the starters or legendaries really there were actually quite a few you could not get (i know there were the GC games where you could get the legends and evos of the starters but that was more for gen 3)
  13. E

What do you predict as the first route bird/small mammal pokemon?

hmm...another squirrel would be nice maybe make it part ground like a ground squirrel, i also think a badger would be cool, or how about a chipmunk?
  14. E

Third Version?

i like crimson... but i guess that would be too close to red...White,Black and Crimson do sound cool together though
  15. E

What do you predict as the first route bird/small mammal pokemon?

I am also guilty of thinking it a mightyena evo i still want one... zorua looks like eevee and poochyena had a love child...but i still think its cute
Back
Top Bottom