Recent content by eevee_lotion

1. E

What do you want in Gen 6?

A good post-game story! When I become champion all i do is train! Let me become champion (the title I earned) for instance! Or build my own gym, that would be awesome!
  2. E

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

It would be called R/S remakes, but technically it would be E remake
  3. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I want to breed Pokémons with Ditto, but the day-care man just says "THhey don't seem to like each other much" and then it takes forever for them to lay an egg. WHY?
  4. E

What's Your Favorite Pokemon Region?

KANTO Great nostalgia fan here But all the other regions are amazing too
  5. E

Which Kanto Legendary Pokémon do you like?

Articuno is the first primary Ice Pokemon (my favorite type) and just because he is AWESOME
  6. E

I think they should be available, simple because they are needed [Take Roselia for instance she's bad but when it evolves BAM! ]
  7. E

Who's your favorite Pokemon of ALL time?

GARDEVOIR I don't why I just love it so much BEST POKéMON EVER!
  8. E

Eeveelutions ARE NEEDED they should totally do 2 or 3 ones in GEN VI, they will keep making 'em until we have an eevee of every type
  9. E

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

I was divided between Ice and Psychic but I went for Psychic but Ice is just as awesome!
  10. E

I'd like to start the gym in a desert town, then more people will start to come as your gym grown and become more and more famous
  11. E

A HUGE post-game, and HUGE elite 4 stadium, where there is an audience, where you would remain a CHAMPION
  12. E

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

One of the hardest battles in my Pokémon history, but I still think they're the best, because the harder a gym leader is, the better. The only gym leaders I remember are Lt. Surge, Tate and Liza and Elesa
  13. E

Why only male? What's with the discrimination?
  14. E

They should also include an item like in HG/SS that can play the original music
  15. E

Do You Balance Your Team?

I always choose 4 Pokémon, each one having a type advantage against each elite 4 member, along with a starter and the local bird
Back
Top Bottom