E
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, slight problem. The Shaymin you traded me is hacked. :-( The name isn't in all caps and the item it's holding isn't available in BW yet. I'm sure you didn't know any better and I know you don't have much else to offer so I won't ask for anything in return; thank you for the shiny Spiritomb anyway. You can have the Shaymin back if you want as I can't clone it.
    Hey :) I have all gen III, Gen IV and Gen V games :D I can trade to my White for you if you still want it?
    You're welcome and yes he does if not for Blaze, Ash would have lost or if Electavire and Paul didn't jeer on Infernape. Though I will say if Ash used some of his more experienced Pokemon like Charizard, Snorlax etc. then I will give Ash the benefit of the doubt, but still I'll take Paul as my favorite any day.
    xD yeah, i'm obsessed with the whole series of naruto. Tomorrow sounds great. What time zone are you in? My time zone is gmt -4 (american eastern time)
    Loving the Eevee! Favorite Eevee moments for me: "Take Down...Rage Tackle Attack!!" and then Gary's Eevee vs. Pikachu!
    I'm not going to hate you, you have a 3DS! You rock! Get Ocarina of Time!

But back to your problem, I have no idea what that is :/ can you not pop Diamond into a DS of some kind?
    I can help with that :) I had this trouble a while back. Does your DS pick up your routers signal? And what DS format are you on? I have a DS Light.
    Thanks for your concern. Yeah, it really sucked, but I've taken care of it. Got all my stuff backed up again and I'm doing hack checks on all my traded shinies and legendaries, and I've found someone to partner up with for a trade shop. And thanks for the Shaymin. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom