E
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well if you could get me that Shaymin (even if it has a ribbon or isn't fateful encounter, I really just need one that's legit), that would be great. Like I said, I can clone so I don't mind trading you a bunch of stuff for just one Pokémon.
    I actually have all my Pokémon cloned so I won't need them back. As for what I want in return, do you happen to have a Shaymin that was caught in-game (preferably in Platinum so it unlocks the Gracidea) or a Jirachi from Gen III (without a ribbon)? The only Shaymin I have is hacked and I can't clone Pokémon with ribbons (which all four of my Jirachi have), so I'm really looking for those two Pokémon without event ribbons. If you don't have either of those, do you have any shinies? Like I said, I can just clone them and send them back to you if you want to hold onto them.
    How's 11pm London time for you? Seeing as it is the weekend I can stay up pretty late so don't worry :)

I know, poor Light :'( To be honest, L kicks ass. What kind of music are you into? :)
    Okay :) I can trade you it tomorrow, is that ok?

Yeaaah I love Death note :D And I have done both, and seen the live action movies ;D you?
    Hey :) Nah you can keep him. And trade me what ever you want :) But, my Darkrai is on my Diamond, is that ok?
    Lulz.

8 was pretty good. 7 is my favourite though. And I like Yuffie more than Tifa, by quite a bit. My final team is ALWAYS Cloud/Yuffie/Vincent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom