Recent content by Eeveedude

1. E

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread Hi, I need a TATB with my GurDurr and my Karrablast(so I need someone with a Shelmet) PM me your FC (mine's in my sig) or IM me on AIM.
  2. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

I don't do IV breeding at the moment. I may possibly start later when I know more how to do it. lol That sounds good, if were ever online at the same time we can do the trade. For all the people who need to trade me, I'll be on alot tonight, (probably) so if you see that I'm on, PM me or...
  3. E

Look! A post!

Haaaaaaaaaiii. Greetings, 50th Pe2k member. I can't think of anything else to say...... Take it away yellow dudes with hammers.... :mallet: :mallet::mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet: :mallet:
  4. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

Graaah, I've been sitting online and just discovorered that the storm Disconnected me. >.> If you see this, I'm actually online now. Also, Eevee_Breeder, offer something, I'm bad at suggesting things. xD
  5. E

Suggestion Online/Offline indicators

Ook, I knew it had to be there somewhere. ^.^" Thanks for the clarification.
  6. E

Suggestion Online/Offline indicators

Hii, I know I'm kind of new here so if I'm bringing up some old controversy, just tape my mouth and we'll all continue our happy lives. I think it would be really helpful, especially in the DPPt trading sections, to have some sort of indicator that said weather some one is online or offline...
  7. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

Actually it took me alot less time than I thought it would. I'll be waiting online with your Eevee. And I'll be using the FC in my sig.
  8. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

The Dratini sounds great. =D I'll be ready to trade sometime tomorrow afternoon. I hope I wasn't supposed to ask someone, anyway it's approved now. =)
  9. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

Haha, thanks. I wasn't really clear on the difference of the two. By no action replayed pokemon a meant like, a shiny Ttar caught on Route 102 in a Heal Ball at lvl 99. >.> But ya, thanks for the info. =)
  10. E

Eeveedude's Egg Emporium

[Insert cool banner here] Rules -All BMG rules -No cussin' -Try to include the basics of the form in your post, if you don't want to use it, I'm not going to nag you. -Please be realistic with your requests. -No Pokemon created by Action Replay >| Clones are accepted. Here, I’m going to focus...
  11. E

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Haii, I'd like to open a shop in which I'd trade egg move Pokemon. (I've bred about 30 different egg moved-mon)I'd also offer random regular Pokemon, to help people with their pokedex. I guess I'd call it... "Eeveedude's Egg Emporium" =P
  12. E

'Ello mates

Haha, thanks everyone. ;D See you guys around.
  13. E

'Ello mates

*stands* Actually I'm not Australian, I just like saying that. >.> Anyways, Hi, I'm from PE2K and I just felt like joining would be a good idea considering the whole URPG expansion. I'm excited to see what this forum/websites got in store. Btw, if you ever need a banner... ask me. =P kthxbai...
Back
Top Bottom