E
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I belive if you go into a art editing program or whatever, there is this thing that you click on to add a slide or another sheet of paper, know what I mean? Basically, you put the first Eevee sprite in the first slide, and the next one in the next slide, and so on. Sence there is four Eevee's (First line), it'll be four slides, and four sprites.

Does that help?
    If you make an animation of the first line of the Eevee sprites, it should look like it should be moving. Make the moving animations for Jolteon Flareon and stuff, basically don't fuse them. And the first line of the sprites are of them facing the front.

Did this help?
    Oh it's fine. But do you mind doing something with these sprites?

Can you link togeter the idle sprites, make them all seprate, and make them face the front? (First Line)

I know it's kinda big, but it would be really cool and I would really appricate it.

I'm just wondering, but where do you think you left your DS? And where did you see it last?

Meow. :p
    Hi! How are you?

I saw you resently joined the fourms! Wellcome! I hope you have a good time here!

I'm just wondering, but do you have Wi-fi? If so, do you want to battle?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. If you want to post a message back, then go to my page by clicking on my name and posting something there, or go to my page and click on Privete message me if you can't post anything on my page yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom