Recent content by EeveelutionLover

1. EeveelutionLover

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

I had a lot of fun even though I was really stuck with trying to determine Normal/Psychic/Dark. I was the Poison type and my 4 moves were types Poison/Flying/Ice/Electric. Those 4 moves couldn't distinguish Normal from Psychic from Dark one bit. Not to mention that I couldn't truly...
  2. EeveelutionLover

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Greninja Because why not?
  3. EeveelutionLover

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Congrats to the winners.
  4. EeveelutionLover

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

The murders make their final assault against the town. After just killing @Sunsette tonight, their would not be enough resistance for the town to survive an all out assault. Mafia Wins 1) @Zexy 2) @Sunsette 3) @Hellcrow 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 6) @Pikochu 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9)...
  5. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 16) @Space Votals: White Crow: 4 (Space, Midorikawa, M13, jdthebud) Elementar: 2 (Sunsette, Slife) Day has passed and the votes are in. @White Crow has been lynched You are Fennekin You are aligned with the...
  6. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 16) @Space Night ends and the village finds the body of @Hellcrow You are Piplup You are aligned with the Town Day phase begins.
  7. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 3) @Hellcrow 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 16) @Space Desperate, the village lynches @returnofmastercrazyhand You are Torchic You are aligned with the Town Mudkip has evolved into Marshtomp and has gained new power. Let's...
  8. EeveelutionLover

Day phase has ended. Updating in a few.
  9. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 3) @Hellcrow 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 16) @Space 17) @returnofmastercrazyhand MCH - IV - Midorikawa, Elementar, Slife, M13 Elementar - I - Sunsette Here is current vote count Phase ends in 2 1/2 hours.
  10. EeveelutionLover

@returnofmastercrazyhand I'm sorry but I seem to be having trouble subbing you out. I'll continue trying but you don't have to play if you don't want too.
  11. EeveelutionLover

@returnofmastercrazyhand Alright I'm waiting for a reply for you to be subbed out so just hang in there. Thanks for playing.
  12. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 3) @Hellcrow 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 16) @Space 17) @returnofmastercrazyhand Night has ended and the body of @Andrew1990 was found. You are Bayleef You are aligned with the Town Ability: Nature Power Once per...
  13. EeveelutionLover

@Hellcrow @Andrew1990 Giving you two until the end of the next day phase to contribute towards the game or I'll have to sub you both out.
  14. EeveelutionLover

2) @Sunsette 3) @Hellcrow 4) @Elementar 5) @Slife 7) @jdthebud 8) @White Crow 9) @Midorikawa 13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM 14) @Andrew1990 15) @leetic 16) @Space 17) @returnofmastercrazyhand Day phase ends. leetic has been killed. You are Froakie You are aligned with (dramatic pause) Town It was a...
  15. EeveelutionLover

Busy Saturday so increasing this phase until midnight Sunday.
Back
Top Bottom