Egghatch
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I'm glad you agree with me! =)

And yeah, that's the problem. Sarah is TOO good now. She's doing such a good job now, that people don't "miss" Veronica's portrayal of Ash. And if they don't miss Veronica, that means they prefer Sarah now...

My biggest fear is that everyone will forget how Veronica brought Ash to life. D:
    Aww, you're welcome. ^_^

Ash is my hero. He's always been my favorite character from Pokemon. :3

Although, I have to admit, I sometimes feel shy and awkward around the Ash Club, because many people there watch the Japanese version. But I don't. I only watch the English dub. ^^;

In fact, I watch both the old and new episodes. I like Black and White. The episodes have been pretty good so far. And Iris and Cilan are cool! I like them a lot! ^^

My only problem is that I don't care much for Sarah Natochenny's portrayal of Ash (I prefer Veronica Taylor's Ash, cause I grew up watching the old episodes).

Of course, don't get me wrong. Sarah HAS improved a lot. She's way better in B/W than she was in D/P. So yeah, I actually like the B/W episodes and can enjoy them to a certain extent, because Sarah has improved. =)

But, I will always prefer Veronica, no matter what. And if it were up to me, I'd bring her back, cause I LOVE her Ash. <3 x3
    I hope I'm not being too blunt, but you'll need to sign up for an RP before you can start posting in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom