Recent content by ehh123

1. E

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

2. E

Preview HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

I love the scene with Floragato grabbing Liko's hand with her vine to get her attention.
  3. E

I think the Captain Pikachu still shots from the Professor Friede's Pokemon Seminar segments would make for great caption material and since they switched to animated segments this week, I might as well start now.
  4. E

I mean more like Sidian tries to play it incognito but Coral just keeps butting her head into things.
  5. E

I wonder if Coral will have a one sided rivalry with Liko based on that plot synopsis. Coral: I win! Liko: Win what? Coral: I win at life! Liko: (sincere) Oh, congratulations! Coral: (baffled) Wha- NO! Don't congratulate me! You're suppose to be jealous! Be jealous, darn you! (And yes, this...
  6. E

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

Didn't he have the same position in Pokemon Journeys before going down to series director for MPM like he was for SM? Doesn't really feel like a change.
  7. E

8. E

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

I love the exchange Orla and Mollie have about shopping. It’s small moments of characterizations like that make me appreciate the RVTs. I hope all the crew will still make appearances in the next arc while the Brave Olivine is being repaired.
  9. E

10. E

The two tone green sleeves should make Dot’s outfit a fashion nightmare due to the use of dark blue and violet everywhere else and yet it works. Glad she is finally out of her PJs.
  11. E

12. E

Well, now we know why they are not going around on the Brave Olivine for this arc: Collateral damage from the Rayqueza fight. Even if they land it safely in the next episode, you can tell it is going to take some time to fix it. Anyway, one thing I hope to see is Roy pointing out how different...
  13. E

Favorite Animation Director

Remember when this show had two animation directors at most? I can't remember the last episode that only needed one director aside from Iwane, who basically does everthing (Izumi Shimura is only credited with him these days for correcting his animation).
  14. E

15. E

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

I love that Dot doesn't bother to tuck the back end of her school shirt.
Back
Top Bottom