• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Recent content by ehh123

1. E

Go's Family (or lack thereof)

Thanks. ;)
  2. E

Go's Family (or lack thereof)

So has Go mentioned anything about his family at all? In previous series, Ash had had companions where we saw their families and their dynamics, especially in Sun and Moon. The only ones I can think of where that wasn't the case was Tracy and Iris, the former because he was a quick (if...
  3. E

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

4. E

REVIEW: New series: Initial thoughts

I think there is one huge thing this anime has going it: Ash and Go's relationship. In fact, the characterization is good all around. The problem is not much has happened so far.
  5. E

6. E

PREVIEW: SS005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!

By having Go realize he is not going to get anywhere in his quest unless he drops his "Mew first" policy and accepts Scorbunny as his starter. I am looking forward to that subplot.
  7. E

REVIEW: SS003: Fushigisou, Isn't it Mysterious?

I am concerned the rental Pokeballs is going to be the symptom of a bigger problem for this series: That Pokemon team building will be next to non-existent. Based on summaries for upcoming episodes, Go is more interesting in collecting Pokemon than using them and for all we know, Ash is just...
  8. E

PREVIEW: SS006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Had we ever had a companion that was this capture happy before? Most of the ones I remember were like Ash in that they rarely caught any Pokemon and the ones they did catch would be part of their team, be it for performance or battle. Go seems like the kind of trainer to send them back to the...
  9. E

10. E

Sakuga

Yasushi Nishiya
  11. E

REVIEW: SS001: Pikachu is Born!

These replicated scenes from the very first episode give a good idea on how much the art style has changed over the years. View: https://twitter.com/lslonelyshadow/status/1196207186243964928?s=20
  12. E

NEWS: Pocket Monsters (2019) Opening 1 "One, Two, Three"

The opening seems to suggest that while Koharu isn't a travelling companion, she is at least the most important supporting character along with her dad.
  13. E

REVIEW: SS001: Pikachu is Born!

It's funny. I should be upset that it doesn't concentrate on Pikachu's backstory all that much... but I'm not. In fact, the reason for this episode existing now makes sense. It does an effective job at showing why Go is so obsessed with capturing Mew. I also like that Koharu was there as well...
  14. E

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Fighting over who gets the top bunk. Go and Ash really are brothers. :p
  15. E

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

We see her hanging out with two girls with the same outfit and they do look like school uniforms.