Recent content by Ein

1. E

The Minor Praise Thread!

The lore implications in the Delta Episode regarding the Draconids and Sootopolitans, especially the Draconids, and the relationship the two groups may have had. The big murals in Sky Pillar and Granite Cave were awesome as well, and the story Zinnia tels you about Rayquaza and how it came down...
  2. E

Favorite game soundtrack?

Nier has an amazing soundtrack, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is good if you want to headbang to some metal.
  3. E

Aura Guardians

Would you become an Aura Guardian? If so why? Yes. Aura powers ayyy. How would you use your Aura? Don't really know. Sensing others around me would be neat, but aura shields are pretty cool as well What is your opinion on this concept? An interesting concept that I wish was brought up more...
  4. E

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I refuse to apologise for any and all Zubats of mine that you may come across (OT of Levi). They're my breeding spares from trying to breed for a shiny.
  5. E

Recent Gaming Purchases

Advance Wars Dark Conflict, Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Fallout New Vegas and the Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days.
  6. E

[Theory/Opinion] what do you THINK the humans in the pokemon universe eat?

My theory is that some types of Pokemon (eg Tauros, Mareep, Miltank, etc) have been specially bred for generations for food, and are mostly duller and not as intelligent as their wild compatriots. I mean the theory itself still has some unfortunate implications I suppose, but on the whole, the...
  7. E

I managed to score a few Japanese pokemon since my last post, including a Japanese Ditto. But then again, WT paired me up with about four Japanese players. But hey, a Japanese Ditto AND a Japanese Adaptability Eevee (male though), so I'm not complaining. Results of my last batch of WT: Kurzon...
  8. E

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title I'm all up for calling them the Ragnarok Trio, even if the theories about the basis of the trio being based on Norse Mythology can be considered flimsy at most. But hey, I love me some Norse Mythology and the Ragnarok Trio name sounds pretty damn badass.
  9. E

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

Gen I/II: Lance's Battle Theme Gen III: Mt. Pyre (outside) Victory Road Gen IV: Mt. Coronet Veilstone City Game Corner Gen V: Team Plasma Battle Theme (BW1) N's Theme Alder's Encounter Theme Ancient Castle Gym Leader's Final Pokemon Victory Road (BW1) Route 10 (BW1)...
  10. E

I've received a Graveler which evolved into a Golem, a Japanese Fletchling, and a Durant which I WT'd for an Onix which I just WT'd for a Japanese Abra. So if anyone sees a Trapinch called Tina, a Dugtrio called petaQ or an Eevee named Cardassia, all with the OT of Levi, then you know ho sent...
  11. E

"DLC could be fun" -Ken Sugimori

I'd be iffy it was for Pokemon or items or whatever, but if it's clothes, eye styles and hairstyles and skin/hair/eye colours then I'd be fine with it. Especially clothes and hairstyles for guys.
  12. E

All-Kalos team members?

I had one non-Kalos pokemon, my Charizard (AJ). The Kalos pokemon I used were Chestnaught (Royal Guard), Pangoro (Kanji), Aegislash (Durandal), Talonflame (Talos) and Gogoat (Sleipnir)
  13. E

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Darrowshire - The Redemption of Joseph Redpath
  14. E

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

While I have mentioned three of my favourite and rather obscure ships right on the first page, I come here with yet more obscure ships to commiserate over. ToxicBoltShipping (Lt. Surge/Koga) which a couple of other users in this thread have discussed, in fact it was the TBS thread on this sub...
  15. E

The Bragging Thread!

Not too impressive, but I managed to defeat the Elite Four and Champion with an underlevelled team. My highest 'mon was only level 65 by the end of it. It was pretty tough going going and I used up all of my potions and revives, and had about six Full Restores left (of about twenty)
Back
Top Bottom